Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    This chapter feels like a blur. I thought pages were misordered since stuff got off screened like crazy.
    Oh. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who felt the same way lol.

Hey new chapter was interesting, especially the stuff going on with Historia. Of course, Erin is still a little bitch. Was not expecting how the huge titan was going to look like once it stood up, I sort of laughed a bit when I saw it's "face".
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

Felt kind of anticlimactic. I'm not even sure if it's really over.

Deleted
    So does this mean this arc is finally over?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    So does this mean this arc is finally over?
    Eh, I guess it's pretty close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

The end of this chapter had me laughing! This was pretty good chapter for some info/backstory. Can't wait to see what is in store next.
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

Well, yeah, he deserved it a bit
    Also, impressive, Historia, impressive!

Rod went down like a bitch. I thought there was more to the fight.

Open chapter.
    >Historia is queen. Kay, cool.
    Next page.
    >Who the fuck is that? Omg did the pages get misordered? Fuck I don't wanna see spoilers.

Uri seemed like a cool guy. Watching Kenny's perspective was fun too, he's an interesting character. Historia becoming official Queen. Damn I guess that ends her fighting days. At least she has the people's support.

When Historia went to punch Levi he should have said "I'm an Ackerman, I don't take shit from the royal family" and decked her.

Best part of the chapter, is the smirk on Mikasa's face after Historia hit Levi.

Now we're left with the question is Levi goign to use the vial (or already used it), or donate it for research to see if it can be duplicated?

Can you imagine an entire group of Survey Troop Titans?

Just because they become Titans doesn't mean they can become shifters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because they become Titans doesn't mean they can become shifters.
    They can. They just... kinda have to eat another shifter. So I don't think they'll be doing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Levi can just give it to Eren so he can get another powerup.

New chapter.

I'm a bit confused. Was that the old guy who shouts orders or the instructor who Sasha offered a potato ball who Eren has to see? I don't get what he did when Reiss family was in the shelter that makes him important. And that's some random guy who was the beast titan?

Damn he realy draws like shit, its hard to distinguish characters sometimes.... Mikasa looks creepy all the time.

But the ending was indeed unexpected.

10+ Year Old Account
    The uprising arc flows so much better in one read compared to breaking it off. Rereading again and realizing how much I missed between chapters. Historia is best character.

New chapter.

I'm a bit confused. Was that the old guy who shouts orders or the instructor who Sasha offered a potato ball who Eren has to see? I don't get what he did when Reiss family was in the shelter that makes him important. And that's some random guy who was the beast titan?

Yes. The bald instructor is the same dude. It's Grisha's memories that has Eren seeking out Keith.

The random guy was someone Isayama teased about a few months ago. That's all we know.
    Last edited by Sett; 2015-06-12 at 05:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

This manga is genius. I'm on the side of the Eldian Warriors now.

I didn't realize that the girl was the camel titan! She was the bitch who carries shit and that's why she has trouble walking, because she's used to being on all fours! I thought it was just Zeke communicating with a deviant titan, not another Warrior.

End of the chapter is Ymir swallowing Marcel to inherit the Jaws titan power. I felt like most of that flashback we already knew and it wasn't necessary to draw everything out. It's so obvious.

End of the chapter is Ymir swallowing Marcel to inherit the Jaws titan power. I felt like most of that flashback we already knew and it wasn't necessary to draw everything out. It's so obvious.
    I think that flashback was more about their journey to the wall and their resolution to save their people by destroying the "devils" than being some reveal about Ymir eating Marcel.
    Especially considering that they had very much spelled it out for us before.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't say I'm really a huge fan of the recent chapters but they're necessary to the story; they're tying up open ends and are explaining things that weren't confirmed, but definitely highly predicted. I'm also appreciating the character development for the opposing side before the inevitable conflict between Eren and co. and the Warriors.

With that said, I' hoping to see everyone else in next month's chapter, I feel like they've gone away from them for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    With that said, I' hoping to see everyone else in next month's chapter, I feel like they've gone away from them for too long.
    Not really. This manga is atypical from the second they switched from fighting Titan's to the internal war of government. Now the whole perspective has switched, after a time skip too.

The manga is really a masterpiece, I'm glad it's not afraid to break way from the popular straightforward storylines.

I'm glad to see the perspective of the Warriors. My only complaint is that, while the exposure is good, a chapter a month is kinda slow, especially with the pacing of these chapters. I'm impatient and want more, now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whew this place is a pile of dust - 122 just released

English Name - Bird in a Cage

WHELP found our bird