Deleted

Pandaria and faction changing - info badly needed

So, two days ago I finally decided to move all my characters to the Horde side of my server in order to be even remotely able to raid in the future (the Alliance side is almost empty, while the Horde one is and always has been quite alive).
    Unfortunately enough, I remembered all those phased zones just a few minutes after pushing the "Change faction" button. When I first logged in my main, I found myself stranded in Orgrimmar.

I checked nearly everywhere on the net, and yet I couldn't find a single comprehensive guide for faction changing in MoP: I only understood that you're supposed to complete the Jade Forest intro (something I did right away) in order to unlock the portal to Orgrimmar.

What I'd like to know is this: is there a way of unlocking all the phased zones up to the current patch (I've played since the release of MoP and I've completed/unlocked all events and zones) or I'm somehow supposed to grind EVERYTHING once again? I've looked literallyh everywhere and couldn't find a clear answer to this.

Kisses & hugs will promptly be sent to everyone willing to save me from this mess!

i went the other way, from horde to alliance, and jade forest quest line is simply not doable, phasing issue around the "serpent's heart area.
    I made a gm ticket and the response was not sathesfying. Ive had simuler issues in other non-pandaren zones as well for quests.

Though i cant speak for aliance to Horde faction change, the other way around is bugged when it comes to quests.