Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    While not Challenge Mode specific I'm guessing it's relevant for Proving Grounds. Which of the following two weapons is better: Uroe or Hellscream's Decapitator? If they were both Crit/Mastery I'd assume the heirloom would win but I'm not sure what the rough SEP weights for Haste and Mastery are at 463.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    While not Challenge Mode specific I'm guessing it's relevant for Proving Grounds. Which of the following two weapons is better: Uroe or Hellscream's Decapitator? If they were both Crit/Mastery I'd assume the heirloom would win but I'm not sure what the rough SEP weights for Haste and Mastery are at 463.
    Hellscreams because of the sockets. Sockets are your best stat in proving/challenge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    Hellscreams because of the sockets. Sockets are your best stat in proving/challenge.
    They both get the same amount of sockets (Uroe gets an extra with Eye of the Black Prince). Uroe ends up with more crit due to it having a higher ratio of crit to 2ndary stat, and it has mastery as 2ndary stat. This leads to Uroe being better than Hellscream's Decapitator in CM's for warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    As the Warlord said Uroe has the extra socket from the MoP Legendary questline to account for so the only differences between the two weapons are the secondary stat distribution and that one is Crit/Haste and the other Crit/Mastery. I know Haste isn't complete garbage for Arms relatively speaking compared to Fury but I wasn't sure how large the difference, roughly speaking, between the two are in 463 gear