Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Don't know what you mean. It's Der Raid.
    Hmm, just when I thought I'd seen everything posters MMO-C could argue about along comes the debate about whether raids are a boy or girl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    I would love expansions every one year or one and a half,but i have serious doubts they can pull it off.

And regarding Kil'jaeden,it's no surprise he won't show up. He is a major badass,and to ruin him with a alternate universe version apperance would be just meh.

They say the next expansion will be legion themed ? But what legion ? Cause fighting the guys on the AU just feels like a waste of time no matter how much they try to portrait them as some huge threat.
    When have they said the next expansion is legion themed? Wrathion talked about an impending legion invasion to Azeroth in MoP, but no one said when. People expected it to happen after MoP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Hmm, just when I thought I'd seen everything posters MMO-C could argue about along comes the debate about whether raids are a boy or girl.

We call articles male or female, but it's not really related to actual gender. For example "the girl" is "Das Mädchen" and das is neutral. I guess our language is just weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser499 View Post
    Speak with your wallets, if WoD flops maybe they'll add all the promised stuff.
    No, they will just blame players not understanding their vision and continue with more shitty decisions for next xpack. Devs at Blizz have their heads so high up their ass that it isnt pretty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why again am I paying fifty dollars if this expansion will have less than the one I paid forty for?

We call articles male or female, but it's not really related to actual gender. For example "the girl" is "Das Mädchen" and das is neutral. I guess our language is just weird.
    Yeah, I know I am not that stupid. Still was quite amusing to watch the back and forth yesterday; Raids are feminine. No, they are masculine. No, they're not. Yes they are. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Why again am I paying fifty dollars if this expansion will have less than the one I paid forty for?
    Wow... 10 dollars more than the last one. Maybe you should stop being so cheap and get over it.

If you don't like the direction the game is going in, theres nothing more you can do but stop paying them money and play a different game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thoruga View Post
    One earlier gamescom interview had this info:

It appears they're aiming a pretty quick next expansion, but if they are not able they will squeeze in another raid tier. That's what I understood.
    If they aren't able to bring the next expansion out faster than before, then I already see them arguing that working on another raid patch would only delay the expansion.

When have they said the next expansion is legion themed? Wrathion talked about an impending legion invasion to Azeroth in MoP, but no one said when. People expected it to happen after MoP.
    They haven't. If anything, the AU Legion being in Iron Citadel is probably a point against X6 being Legion-centric.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Yeah, I know I am not that stupid. Still was quite amusing to watch the back and forth yesterday; Raids are feminine. No, they are masculine. No, they're not. Yes they are. etc.
    Yeah, especially since there doesn't seem to be a rule for it anyway We argue about that sometimes in teamspeak as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Vanilla: MC -> BWL -> AQ40 -> Naxx
    BC: Kara -> SSC/TK -> Hyjal/BT -> Sunwell
    Wrath: Naxx -> Ulduar -> Toc -> ICC

Then we got used to 3. Cataclysm had 4 tiers planned, but plans changed (War of the Ancients, Abyssal Maw)
    That was planned?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeSlayer View Post
    That was planned?
    Yeah, WotA was supposed to be a raid. They'd been talking about it since... TBC, I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Splub View Post
    Wow... 10 dollars more than the last one. Maybe you should stop being so cheap and get over it.

If you don't like the direction the game is going in, theres nothing more you can do but stop paying them money and play a different game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

I dunno Kermie, Why did I pay $14 bucks to see a worse Muppet movie in 2014 than the one I paid $4 bucks (?) to see in 1979.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser499 View Post
    Speak with your wallets, if WoD flops maybe they'll add all the promised stuff.
    Unfortunately I already bought the expansion months ago before the cuts. I'm not going to lie and delude myself I'm still going to play the expansion because I love the game and time I've invested and that's my fault because I do like the game but I understand mindlessly buying the expansions doesn't help the game if the number of features lowers each time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by littleman40 View Post
    What if tier 2 has more then one raid? Like, they take the raid from the middle tier (aka ToT, Firelands) and release it with the final raid under tier 2. That sounds awesome. Faster expansions + same amount of raids but i doubt it.
    I think releasing something like Throne of Thunder together with Siege of Orgrimmar takes away from both. And it wouldn't work storywise in some cases.

Deleted
    I believe I asked a similar question earlier on in this thread and some white knight zealot critical hit me with "Inflation".

Quote Originally Posted by MaraStarfury View Post
    Unfortunately I already bought the expansion months ago before the cuts. I'm not going to lie and delude myself I'm still going to play the expansion because I love the game and time I've invested and that's my fault because I do like the game but I understand mindlessly buying the expansions doesn't help the game if the number of features lowers each time.
    Your purchase decision should always be based on the future enjoyment you think you'll get from the game, with no regard given to past costs (including time).

Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    Not sure how they would do a tie in. The movie is based off of the First War I believe. It will have Lothar, Durotan, and Medivh. So unless we are going back in time after WoD then maybe but I dont see that happening( again just my opinion)
    Maybe by the time WoD is at an end, garrosh or whoevers in charge knows they're defeated they go, and blow up the dark portal effectively sealing us from our own timeline, so with the help of khadgar who hopefully has the book of medivh, and skull of guldan opens a new portal to the only place possible..... draenors azeroth... where we get there before the first war, medivh is corrupted, and BAM... new expac
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people can be apprehensive and concerned about the game's future, but since they have enjoyed what came previously they may wish to continue playing the game to give Blizzard a chance to prove them wrong.

If someone enjoyed MoP, it's fair to give WoD a try as well, especially when this entire thread is based purely on speculation and fear for the future rather than actual facts that we know. If WoD turns out to be a let down, then it's safe to stop playing when it becomes crap (and not buy the next one), but I would say it's unfair to expect everyone to immediately stop playing (and if they don't accuse them of being white knights/fanboys/cows/whatever) just because there's a chance that WoD might not be enjoyable, or too short, or whatever. People should try to calm down with the accusations, you don't have to be 100% negativity or 100% positivity, you know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    They say this every year and ever year it is bullshit. I have no idea why people still buy this load of crap.
    I may only be a Wrath Baby (I know right!) but even I'm getting tired of this shit. Make it happen, then talk about it in a past tense, then people won't get annoyed when its talked about but doesn't actually fucking HAPPEN.