Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Tho I have a feeling this won't end well for Fish. Dicking around with 4chan is one thing, but baiting them is another thing. Sooner or later b/ will find an excuse to start a shirt storm and nobody wants that.
    Yea, pissing off people who all but make a living off fucking with people won't end well for him at all.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

lmao... head of Anonymous...

Hugo Weaving has a better case as the head of the group than whoever typed that rubbish.

This all seems like a bunch of politically correct pseudo nerd/geek whiny drama to me involving people who need to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    lol anyone see TBs new twitter bio

in reference to the tweets from phil fish
    Why do people become so based after they get butt cancer?
    And you know it's bad when it's getting censored on 4chan, of all fucking places.Seriously, damn near every mod that wasn't full on SJW got replaced on certain boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Why do people become so based after they get butt cancer?
    And you know it's bad when it's getting censored on 4chan, of all fucking places.Seriously, damn near every mod that wasn't full on SJW got replaced on certain boards.
    The tie between the mass purge and Gawker is interesting the least to say. Since when does 4chan care about hysterical SJW's "attempting" suicide? Obviously since they have family ties to Gawker's publisher.

If 4chan gets policed (something I never thought I'll see), I still have hopes for Lulzsec or ED to fight the good fight.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2014-08-22 at 06:09 AM.

So let me get this straight. Some stupid chick tried to commit suicide and anyone that was against her is getting removed from high positions in blogging, social media and even boards like 4chan?

The tie between the mass purge and Gawker is interesting the least to say. Since when does 4chan care about hysterical SJW's "attempting" suicide? Obviously since they have family ties to Gawker's publisher.

If 4chan gets policed (something I never thought I'll see), I still have hopes for Lulzsec or ED to fight the good fight.
    I think it will be a sad, depressing day if 4chan starts getting modded.

Though I don't think the 4chan anonymous legion will stand for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    So let me get this straight. Some stupid chick tried to commit suicide and anyone that was against her is getting removed from high positions in blogging, social media and even boards like 4chan?
    Well mods against that on 4chan are getting removed. And any negative news about Zoe is getting removed from multiple sites.

That's what all these pages are pissed off about, that she fucked her way to the top doesn't matter, the suppression of news is annoying as hell.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Well... was a nice news break from Ferguson to say the least. sadly i'm going to have to find a five guys now cause... damn fine bit of advertising =/

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I think it will be a sad, depressing day if 4chan starts getting modded.

Though I don't think the 4chan anonymous legion will stand for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Well mods against that on 4chan are getting removed. And any negative news about Zoe is getting removed from multiple sites.

That's what all these pages are pissed off about, that she fucked her way to the top doesn't matter, the suppression of news is annoying as hell.
    well im not suprised about the zoe shit but if 4chan gets supressed which in my eyes was one of the last bastions of un censored free speach then meh.

well im not suprised about the zoe shit but if 4chan gets supressed which in my eyes was one of the last bastions of un censored free speach then meh.
    TO THE DEEP WEB!

but... you might need to gouge out your eyes if you take a wrong turn.

Let us know how it go...I'm not terribly excited about playing a game about depression for some reason.
    Maybe it's a giant meta experiment and actually this thread is the game about depression. I'm feeling it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Plenty of the butthurt SJWs should take notes from this 10 year old kid.

http://i.imgur.com/f5JSijI.jpg
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

If 4chan is a bastion of free speech then god help us all lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    4chan, isn't a bastion of free speech. It's just the equivalent of the internet's underbelly. I wouldn't place much in 4chan, if at all.

What that quote on Star Wars? There is no greater hive of scum and villainy...?
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

10+ Year Old Account
    More people should go after the guys she slept with.

Her reputation is going to be (and already is) completely destroyed, but the guys she slept with are still nice and cozy in their corruption. Isn't anyone going to go after them?

Whats going to stop them from lying and censoring and deleting and harassing again? They need to be removed from their seats as journalists.

i think you can more freely talk on any subject on 4chan than at my old college...

I think they started a lawsuit about how free students and people on the campus were allowed to speak... even brought up a 'free speech zone". Yes it was within the 50 states of America and people felt a need to set up free speech zones... =/

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    More people should go after the guys she slept with.

Her reputation is going to be (and already is) completely destroyed, but the guys she slept with are still nice and cozy in their corruption. Isn't anyone going to go after them?

Whats going to stop them from lying and censoring and deleting and harassing again? They need to be removed from their seats as journalists.
    Not so true about the reputation of the indie dev. A not-insignificant section of the internet has leapt to said indie dev's defense of the indie dev's corruption and bribery of gaming journalists. I'd say 50/50 on the indie dev's reputation.

(I still call it bribery. The indie dev gave services to gaming journalists that have a market value for free, and in return, gaming journalists provided positive press for the indie dev. No full disclosure on the gaming journalists' parts.)
    The funny thing is, the less you know, the less you matter.

Well, it is one of the last sites from the wild west era of the internet that hasn't changed much in it's 11 years, but not for much longer it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    4chan, isn't a bastion of free speech. It's just the equivalent of the internet's underbelly. I wouldn't place much in 4chan, if at all.

What that quote on Star Wars? There is no greater hive of scum and villainy...?
    Well, at least they are directing their efforts towards something positive this time, even under the oppression by the new mods.

That's the organization who tried to do the charity drive to promote women Zoe fucked over backways.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Well, at least they are directing their efforts towards something positive this time, even under the oppression by the new mods.

That's the organization who tried to do the charity drive to promote women Zoe fucked over backways.
    I'll be the first to compliment them when they do something good - but their history will never be erased. Well, shouldn't be.

Any information that pertains to anyone person or entity ought to be accessible - no matter how bad, unflattering, or objectionable it is. Any suppression of that is a inevitable slippery slope.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii