Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Who? I take it this accusation has been tired before a court and the person in question was convicted of the crime otherwise you are on very, very shaky ground.
    Holy Shit. Legal threats now, I always had a hunch you were an ardent zoe defender but never thought you'd just give it all up so easily. Much like your hero really.

Deleted
    Who? I take it this accusation has been tired before a court and the person in question was convicted of the crime otherwise you are on very, very shaky ground.
    It's not an accusation, she is, according to her own words, a rapist. Is she an /actual/ rapist, no, but no one is claiming that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Holy Shit. Legal threats now, I always had a hunch you we're an ardent zoe defender but never thought you'd just give it all up so easily. Much like you're hero really.
    I am sorry where did I make any kind of legal threat? But you are aware that when making unfounded accusations against a person or people they are entitled to seek legal redress? An accusation of rape is an extremely serious matter and not something that should be made light of suit one's arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    Was reading the knowyourmeme page about this whole thing, and I didn't know Phil Fish tweeted that basically everyone against Zoe are rapists, he of course deleted that tweet moments after. Someone please shut him up...

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/814054-quinnspiracy
    I'm actually glad we're at the point where almost no one listens to the guy and knows hes a complete hack.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    It's not an accusation, she is, according to her own words, a rapist. Is she an /actual/ rapist, no, but no one is claiming that.
    This looks like an accusation to me;

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    While he ironically supports an actual rapist. Epic facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by Torais View Post
    Didn't he rage-delete his Twitter already?
    He came back, though his profile's private. It was at about the same time his company's page was "hacked."

Quote Originally Posted by Drugs-chan View Post
    I'm actually glad we're at the point where almost no one listens to the guy and knows hes a complete hack.
    hes only slightly better then shamalamadipshit in that he knows hes a one-hit wonder and keeps trying to find a reason to leave gaming.

Deleted
    How is it an accusation if, according to all evidence given, she herself defined the word rapist as yada yada, and indeed, did such said self definition. Again, not an accusation, it's just someone calling her a word she defined. No one here, or elsewhere, think she's actually raped someone nor are they alluding to such either.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I love the part where he tweeted about "cancelling projects" as if the internet was just going to be devastated by the announcement.
    "That'll show them"!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    How is it an accusation if, according to all evidence given, she herself defined the word rapist as yada yada, and indeed, did such said self definition. Again, not an accusation, it's just someone calling her a word she defined. No one here, or elsewhere, think she's actually raped someone nor are they alluding to such either.
    I wouldn't take Pann seriously, he's been the main SJW in this thread for the last 40 pages hoping to get it locked.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

I am sorry where did I make any kind of legal threat? But you are aware that when making unfounded accusations against a person or people they are entitled to seek legal redress? An accusation of rape is an extremely serious matter and not something that should be made light of suit one's arguments.
    You know full well that the law isn't going to do shit here so why bring it up? Intimidation? It had a very 'don't you dare say that' tone about it, which doesn't look very good with all the shit going on atm.

Deleted
    We can accuse her of cheating on her boyfriend with several guys and then having sex with her boyfriend without telling him she had sex with other guys, which according to her is sex without consent. So, according to her own definition, she is a rapist.

You know full well that the law isn't going to do shit here so why bring it up? Intimidation? It had a very 'don't you dare say that' tone about it, which doesn't look very good with all the shit going on atm.
    stop, you are wasting your breath and valuable electricity arguing with them.

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    That is quite damn right

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    Was reading the knowyourmeme page about this whole thing, and I didn't know Phil Fish tweeted that basically everyone against Zoe are rapists, he of course deleted that tweet moments after. Someone please shut him up...

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/814054-quinnspiracy
    If I remember correctly, he himself admitted to having histrionic personality disorder.
    People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.[3] They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.
    Explains everything.

But we must study how their minds work, only then, can we defeat them.

Also it's super entertaining.

Why wouldn't the law do anything about it? She would be perfectly entitled to sue for defamation based on such accusations whether or not she will or not is another matter, I suspect that MMO-C is small enough to be under the radar.

Despite what you and some others may believe you cannot say whatever you like on the internet without consequence. It is posts like the one a commented on that are at the heart of the supposed censorship issue you are not being censored because there is some massive conspiracy afoot but because people keep writing really, fucking stupid things that can land themselves and the site owners for allowing it on the end of legal action. Personally I like MMO-C and would like to see it continue as it and not be ruined because idiots cannot control what they write on the internet.

But we must study how their minds work, only then, can we defeat them.

Also it's super entertaining.
    theres a joke there, but the fruit is so low hanging i'd have to stoop to pick it up.

anyways on-topic: it looks like more and more youtubers are coming out against this lunacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    We can accuse her of cheating on her boyfriend with several guys and then having sex with her boyfriend without telling him she had sex with other guys, which according to her is sex without consent. So, according to her own definition, she is a rapist.
    Rape has a legally defined definition you cannot accuse someone of being a rapist on the basis of some obscure conversation on the internet.

To me this sounds like Highschool. He said, she said, what a slut, I heard, really? No way... bla bla.
    What's the real damage? Will anybody buy a crappy game if he can clearly see how crappy it is in several "let's play" style videos just because one will praise it because the developer gave the reviewer a blowjob? People will see that something is wrong about this one review and avoid his channel. This is games we are talking about. GAMES nothing of real relevance. If there where no videogames or youtube channels tomorrow... NOTHING of importance would happen.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

theres a joke there, but the fruit is so low hanging i'd have to stoop to pick it up.

anyways on-topic: it looks like more and more youtubers are coming out against this lunacy.
    Ofcourse they will, because internet is based upon freedom of voice (which pann tragicly suggests that if you are banned , censored etc. you should start your own webpage). And without freedom on internet you will see people rioting, going monkeys. For instance this is why i am here and sharing my mind on this.

But the thing is, community is all that matters. Community made those websites popular. Without opinions and inability to share them without censoreship, they will have hard time.