Deleted

WoD beta working addons.

Hi, does anyone know if there are some working healing addons in beta? Coz grid + clique are not, at all Post here if you try some and figure wich one is working.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a beta ELVui that works but I think you have to pay the bastards for it. I mean you have to be a "premium member of their community" to have access...
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    There was a beta ELVui that works but I think you have to pay the bastards for it. I mean you have to be a "premium member of their community" to have access...
    If that's the case report them to Blizzard, can't put addons behind a paywall as per their policy.

Deleted
    I tried that, Tuk Ui supose to work, but as you said, you need to be more than a member. But I have seen Alex from Fatboss using something similar to healbot, but i dont know what it was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by buhajson View Post
    I tried that, Tuk Ui supose to work, but as you said, you need to be more than a member. But I have seen Alex from Fatboss using something similar to healbot, but i dont know what it was.
    If im not misstaken that was the blizzard UI and raid frames + mouseover macros.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    I've found a working version somewhere in the internet, uploaded by someone for free. I'm not going to give you the links though

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mitbrandir View Post
    I've found a working version somewhere in the internet, uploaded by someone for free. I'm not going to give you the links though
    Why not? they are breaking the TOS by putting it behind a paywall. I'll look for a link and post it here.

Latest ElvUI http://www.tukui.org/beta/?a=archive...c4b6ca66&t=zip

Latest TukUI http://www.tukui.org/forums/topic.php?id=31212
    Last edited by Punks; 2014-08-17 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Punks View Post
    Why not? they are breaking the TOS by putting it behind a paywall. I'll look for a link and post it here.
    Because it's super easy to find if you just google it.

And I'm not sure if it even would be breaking ToS if that even were a rule, since it's beta and all that.

DuffedUI
    Vuhdo - I haven't had an issue with it yet
    SuperVillain UI

Those are the 3 addons that I've used the most on Beta so far and haven't given me any issues

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat140.html is where most of the working beta addons can be found

Deleted
    Thank you mr Punks and Madisyn

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylol View Post
    And I'm not sure if it even would be breaking ToS if that even were a rule, since it's beta and all that.
    Doesn't really matter. You can't demand money off of people by selling your addon, beta or not, but you CAN ask for donations. Forced paywalls are not allowed for addons.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

anyone know if there's a working bar mod like Bartender? I've seen a couple of streams where bar mods are used mod I don't know what they used.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Doesn't really matter. You can't demand money off of people by selling your addon, beta or not, but you CAN ask for donations. Forced paywalls are not allowed for addons.
    Subjective whether or not having a version up for the beta as part of the premium service is a forced paywall.

I dunno, you could ask Blizzard for clarification on that, but why anyone gives a shit is beyond me. It's only beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

SquareMap on Curse or WoWInterface. There is a live and beta version.