Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Can't really have a family if you can't procreate. I think gay people existing in the world is good it's a form of population control but not one I would wan't in my family.
    Keeping the child or not keeping the child is a very selfish choice to make, after you already made the choice to bring them into this world. If you can't provide for them, don't have them in the first place. If you do choose to have a child, then you will be seen negatively by going back on that choice in a despicable way.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was fucked up.

Why do people care so much? Why are they so threatened by gays? Some of the nicest people I have ever met!

I never understood it and I never will.

I disagree with a lot of the SJW, political correctness nonsense that's going on lately. But, this pointless homophobia is just over, that aspect has MERIT! The stance of, "Jesus don't like you!" so I'm going to treat my own blood relative, friend or contemporary like some kind of Ebola carrier is INSANE!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TRENCHCRAFT View Post
    I don't think anyone 'beat' him. I think his cigarette-laced mother just stood up and started "mom slapping" him a bit and he started screaming like a fucking retard, possibly hitting/shoving her back when the hick father jumped in, sounding like he just roughed the son up a bit and not actually hitting him.

It was just a bunch of southern fucking bumpkin inbred cigarette-for-brains retards having your typical white trash family feud that ended in nothing. The subject of it doesn't really change that, for all it's worth, these fuckheads could have been fighting over what they thought the right answer should have been on the fucking Price is Right or something.

It sounds to me like an act, a play - put on to make certain stereotypes look bad.
    Why? Because Viadd, Grand Arbiter of Correctness says so? - Masark

Quote Originally Posted by Viadd View Post
    Again, nice broad brush to paint with. And you guys call me bigoted and hateful.
    As long as you're degrading white homo sapiens it's ok on these forums. Talk about anyone else in a negative light and you're a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Continuity View Post
    If you can't provide for them, don't have them in the first place.
    Not all children are planned and not all parents are prepared to provide for their kids and by "all" I mean most.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Well you can, theres thousands of kids without families, who would be more than glad to have 2 dads than none.
    I don't want someone else's problems and 2 dads, no thanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I don't know, I find it weird to sit here on the internet and condemn strangers for not accepting something that I accept. Just saying.
    Very good insight, IMO. We have no idea of their situation, history, anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Population doesnt need controlling,
    I disagree.

Not all children are planned and not all parents are prepared to provide for their kids and by "all" I mean most.
    And whose fault is that? The parents; not the children. People have sex without realizing the potential consequences, and that is their fault.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morthulo View Post
    Christians...
    Keep going.

I like how one small family of 'so-called' Christians gets the billions of us generalized.

Deleted
    If you get pregnant and you don't want your child, then abort it. If you aren't okay with abortion, then don't have sex without adequete protection (that means more than 1 method), if you aren't okay with protection, then don't have sex.

Disclaimer: victims of rape not included in this

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral View Post
    The parents have the right to their opinion just as the kid announcing he is gay, with so many here raging against the parents just remember this...you're the one being close minded by not accepting both parties position on the subject.
    But what these parents and a lot are saying arent opinions. They are disagreeing with a fact (being gay is not a choice). And even if it was an 'opinion', they are hurting people. The gay kid isnt hurting anyway with his 'opinion'.

And whose fault is that? The parents; not the children. People have sex without realizing the potential consequences, and that is their fault.
    The sky is blue. You're telling me things I already know and for what reason?

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep going.

I like how one small family of 'so-called' Christians gets the billions of us generalized.
    Religion, used like that, is the bane of humanity.

And it gets used like that a lot.

The 'other' is persecuted in the name of the lord... For reasons, amen.

You didn't hear the words in the video? Religion was a clear influence here.
    So lets be judgmental on a billion or more practising Christians because some family that for all intents is probably not even real overreacts.

Like i said people cant wait for news like this so they can spout their bigoted views on everyone else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Keep going.

It isnt the first time. Perhaps you should address your fellow Christians instead of people generalizing you.

The sky is blue. You're telling me things I already know and for what reason?
    Because you're saying you would disown your gay child. You are willing to choose to have a child, but later on go back on that choice you've made, abandoning your responsibilities. My point is: you shouldn't have children.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    If you get pregnant and you don't want your child, then abort it. If you aren't okay with abortion, then don't have sex without adequete protection (that means more than 1 method), if you aren't okay with protection, then don't have sex.

Disclaimer: victims of rape not included in this
    I am a man so if I get a woman pregnant it's not really up to me with things like an abortion. I wouldn't want a gay child if that bothers you too bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Because you're saying you would disown your gay child. You are willing to choose to have a child, but later on go back on that choice you've made, abandoning your responsibilities. My point is: you shouldn't have children.
    Thanks for your opinion.

Deleted
    Keep going.

Because they aren't the cherry-picking type of Christians that the rest of you are. They are the fundamentalist that follow the original holy book religiously, literally. What they represent in this video is the true Christianity and all the horrors it brings. Not that refined garbage that you read, solely designed to appeal to the masses for whatever inane reason.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-08-28 at 02:39 PM.