Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    The hardcore are a minority. I think they're making a small fortune from this.
    Yes, maybe. But in the end it's this minority that has to keep things running, even for those who think they have nothing to do with them.

See, Blizzard's making a fortune from the misfortune of those that step into a game, pay additionally so that they don't have to play it all, then find the whole thing boring and quit even faster. Not sure what to think of that as a somewhat dedicated guild representative that tries hard to keep things going and get reliable people on board, but as long as they pay the bills with their ever-changing moods I'm fine. I guess.

Let's see how long we can keep this going before the whole thing inevitably crumbles under our feet.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    37 (soon 39) 90's already. 2 of them were boosts due to account upgrades, doesn't make sense not to use it.
    Well damn...I doubt you do but could imagine running lfrs for all your 90s. I'm pretty sure i'd be down to only a few brain cells after that extravaganza
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

Haven't boosted one yet, will only use the free boost when I get the expansion. I don't see why you would want to waste 60 dollar for one though

I haven't got around to pre-ordering yet nor have I purchased a character boosts.

None, i will never pay $60 for that. 25$ is the most i would pay for that service.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydruid View Post
    Well damn...I doubt you do but could imagine running lfrs for all your 90s. I'm pretty sure i'd be down to only a few brain cells after that extravaganza
    3 characters able for normal, 1 able for HC, rest is a mix of, I need a PvP char or, I am bored or, I need to try this or.. I was missing this profession. Maximum only run LFR with 3 at a time. And I have my tool to survive that, LFR is many times just as much a curse as normal. So I turn on the TV, or put on a movie, sometimes background music as I can become easily distracted if not. And you just do that for LFR too, well, I tend to always heal or tank LFR so I know my part is secured.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Zero, save the Mage that came with my preorder.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    37 (soon 39) 90's already. 2 of them were boosts due to account upgrades, doesn't make sense not to use it.
    ..........I am simply stunned at this level of madness.

Warlock to get the green fire FoS (free one with WoD) and a monk because I wanted one (one this from a bet)

So both for free

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post
    ..........I am simply stunned at this level of madness.
    So am I, really. It is my OCD a little. Looking over the list of one account, seeing 2 90's, others below... I had to level them... sadly... I noticed the same on my Alliance account.. and... it developed faster than fire. As well, MoP content is too fast, so.. hardly notice it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Just my freebie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    None, I don't plan on boosting one at all.

10+ Year Old Account

My free one used to make a Tauren Priest, the other two were presents from my hubby. A Horde Paladin and my second Alliance Druid. <3

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    None.

If I do end up pre-ordering WoD, I probably won't even use the free one. I have 11 90's on my main server and can't imagine wanting to play on another one. Apart from that I am not comfortable with the whole premise.

Zero, will only use the preorder one.
    I am quite capable of leveling a new char by myself, quickly and effectivly, heck id sell 3 of my current established 90's for $50 each if i could.

10+ Year Old Account
    At fucking $60? None.

Although obviously when I get Warlords I'll take my free one.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Just one, the one you get with WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did the DK prof trick like the scumlord I am (free with WoD). Nothing like a 600/600 prof character after 3 hours.

I like to level, and have every class (and then some) at 90. If I ever get WoD I would save mine for a rainy day.

I would never pay $1 for Blizzard's services.

10+ Year Old Account
    the free one. a gnome warlock. only class I didn't yet have on my all alliance toon server as I had 2 druids. transferred one to horde to seed another 11 over there and boosted the lock after leveling to 60 for the profession boost. the lock title is actually one of the reasons I came back, so I made the pre-order pretty much for the boost.