Question Question about MMO-Champion in and of itelf go where?

I had a few questions about the board, and also wanted to get other people opinions.

Should I post them here? I didnt see a board discussion forum.

Well here are the questions.

1. Why doesnt MMO Champ do proper articles? Like WoW Insider does? Would love to see this added to one of my favorite sites.

2. When can we get new board skins or a updated theme? Its been a long while IIRC since an update.

Thanks for your time.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

And a more friendly mobile version?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I had a few questions about the board, and also wanted to get other people opinions.

Should I post them here? I didnt see a board discussion forum.

Well here are the questions.

1. Why doesnt MMO Champ do proper articles? Like WoW Insider does? Would love to see this added to one of my favorite sites.

2. When can we get new board skins or a updated theme? Its been a long while IIRC since an update.

Thanks for your time.
    I think there are no articles for a few reasons. It all depends on what direction the admins want to take the website and if that direction wants to focus more on news then that leaves very little time or space for articles. While articles themselves can be fun and useful to read, the current posts are already pretty lengthy so it can become an issue of TLDR if articles are added on top of current info. However I do think that articles can be good content buffers between periods of little to no news

As far as skins/theme is concerned, people tend to not deal with change very well. Best to keep it simple and recognizable

I'd love to see some of the mods do articles. Maybe some from Panser, though she does a ton already on her own, Trolden, Crendor, TB. Just off the top of my head.

Could always do this as the classic/default skin.

We mostly focus on news and not opinions. The closest you will get are our Armory Stats posts when the news slows down. Forming an opinion on the news is best left to users, which is where the forum comes in handy.

No major updates are planned for the site design right now, as there are no huge flaws with the current design. Changing something for no reason generally upsets people and doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I'd love to see some of the mods do articles. Maybe some from Panser, though she does a ton already on her own, Trolden, Crendor, TB. Just off the top of my head.

Could always do this as the classic/default skin.
    TB is banned from MMO-champions last I heard (I heard him mention it on a podcast once). And second, he does not even play WoW anymore, or any MMO for the matter.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    A Halloween skin with the Headless Horseman laugh playing randomly.
    You cared enough to post.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    TB is banned from MMO-champions last I heard (I heard him mention it on a podcast once).
    No he's not.

Why would TotalBisquit be banned?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bans are temporary in most cases. I'd have no problem with articles/opinions etc, but not with them being on the front page. Maybe links too them or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to close this because chaud answered the questions and a public discussion on whether a particular user was banned at some point isn't really an appropriate topic. Being well known doesn't really give us cause to violate his privacy.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |