Page 1 of 2
LastLast

1 week til launch, what do you have to do?

So i'm sure there's going to be more threads when we get even closer (can you believe it's only a week away already??) but thought I would start one now.

What do you have planned for launch day?

What things in-game and out of game do you have to do before launch?

I have planned to play for atleast 30 hours again like I do every launch, eat junk as there's only a few occasions that I do each year (blizzcon, expansion launches etc)

I pretty much done with things I want to do in mop, wasn't the best expansion and my friends aren't logging in until launch day. Outside of game just going to the gym as much as possible so I can slack for a few days and just play the game, do anything around the house so I don't have to worry.

What about you guys?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    So i'm sure there's going to be more threads when we get even closer (can you believe it's only a week away already??) but thought I would start one now.

What do you have planned for launch day?

What things in-game and out of game do you have to do before launch?

I have planned to play for atleast 30 hours again like I do every launch, eat junk as there's only a few occasions that I do each year (blizzcon, expansion launches etc)

I pretty much done with things I want to do in mop, wasn't the best expansion and my friends aren't logging in until launch day. Outside of game just going to the gym as much as possible so I can slack for a few days and just play the game, do anything around the house so I don't have to worry.

What about you guys?
    Buy energy drinks and microwave pizzas, get my sleep schedule right intime for it, shouldn't be too hard. It's all chill beans. Ingame I just got a guild raid tomorrow as a final goodbye to Mists and to prepare for WoD as we got some new guys joining. After that I'm good ingame.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In the words of Gul'dan....

Everything.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Farm Transmog so I can look

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocWarlock View Post
    Farm Transmog so I can look
    What he said

As much as I dont like MoP overall, Im trying to be emotional about it, and thinking that it was okay while it lasted. Enjoying the warm fuzzy feeling of Shrine, knowing that it will never get much attention again, and it will be semi-empty.

Other than that... Im doing old raids with multiple toons, to get Transmog. Also gives me a bunch of gold, so its a win-win. I pre-organised my schedule so I can play WoD with nothing important to bother me. Im in no rush to hit 100, so Ill be waiting 2 days before starting leveling to make sure zones are less crowded.

Deleted
    Well, I play on EU servers, so all that I've been able to do lately is staring at my loading screen, followed by "character not found" or "world server is down" lovely message D:

If I *could* play, I would be farming ICC for Invincible and capping 4k honor on all my toons, as apparently honor is NOT getting resetted at launch.

Farming tmog and using the new faceroll nerfed SoO to get my neglected alts to 550.

transmog runs mainly.

I honestly can't believe it's so soon, I had to google it! I've been really busy so I haven't been playing, and I won't be playing until release day, but I'm guessing it will be here next thing I know! I may even miss it!

Rep grinds
    Dungeon / Raid / PvP Achievments
    Leveling alts

Yeah I am a slacker.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it exactly 7 days, 1 hour, and 5 mins away from release? Unless it comes out earlier? Has there been a post saying exactly what time it goes live this year?

OT: Nothing, 100% done. My 3 lv 90s are waiting at the Blasted Lands camp, backpacks empty, profs maxxed, all ready to go.
    Don't even have a sub active atm, used the free week given to me last week to make sure they were prepared, and now I know they are. No wasting time doing trivial stuff when I finally get into it a week or so after the expansion is officially out.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just some last-minute stuff, but otherwise my checklist is pretty much complete. Would be nice if I got into a Heroic run for the two-handed axe to level my paladin and DK with, but if need be I'll just level the DK as Frost DW and the pally as Prot, and use my one-handed sword heirloom. Just a waiting game for me from here.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    my pally hit 90 2 weeks ago and I fully cleared out heroic SoO last night and got 6 upgrades. so i need 1200 lesser charms, this will hopefully get my pally to 565 ilvl without a legendary cloak but still geared enough to smash leveling. Apart from that level up my lvl 82 mage and do the blasted lands quests for the 11th time. This will also get me 1 max level of every class on horde

Sell Garrosh carry runs. Only made about 20k so far. wouldn't mind doubling that if I can.

Reinstall the game after my previous HDD died.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

We have one last garrosh mount carry before it launches so i guess that when that is done.... nothing to do untill launch. There is literally nothing to do
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Cleaning out banks and bag slots and guild bank to make room for new stuff.

Helping some of our loyal casual members of guild get their heirlooms.

Transmog. (Though I'm mostly done)

Finish my avengers of hyjal rep. (Will finish Tuesday)

Get more ironpaw tokens to get a flip able chair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Got a few champion seals left till I've finally completed the argent tournament, and all the mounts, toys, and pets herein. I thought I was done last year but then it turned out I was missing 2 mounts from the Silver Covenant. Very angry I was, because CRZ makes Icecrown the worst zone in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Is it exactly 7 days, 1 hour, and 5 mins away from release? Unless it comes out earlier? Has there been a post saying exactly what time it goes live this year?

OT: Nothing, 100% done. My 3 lv 90s are waiting at the Blasted Lands camp, backpacks empty, profs maxxed, all ready to go.
    Don't even have a sub active atm, used the free week given to me last week to make sure they were prepared, and now I know they are. No wasting time doing trivial stuff when I finally get into it a week or so after the expansion is officially out.

Assuming it releases at midnight, it's 1 day less...