Getting an error

"This page contains the following errors:

error on line 1 at column 1: Document is empty
    Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error."

Every time I try to go to battle.net...any fix
    Right...wrong...The universe doesn't care
    Driefal,Etrith(Retired)

There are currently technical issues on Battle.net. If it is a recent problem, it should probably go away soon.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    There are currently technical issues on Battle.net. If it is a recent problem, it should probably go away soon.

You think?
    Driefal,Etrith(Retired)

I still need help with this, I've been having the same issue for a number of days
    Driefal,Etrith(Retired)

10+ Year Old Account
    if you can't acces their site use their skype support line.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

The site still isn't working...anyone know of this issue or how to get around it?
    Driefal,Etrith(Retired)

Have you tried a different browser, firefox, IE, google chrome?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Clear your cache.

To clear your cache, go to the history (either under "history" or "settings" or "options" -- depending on your browser, you may also have to find the "history" tab) options then find the option to clear your history or clear your browsing data. Click it and (most likely) a popup will appear with options for what to clear. Make sure the one that says "cache" somewhere in it is selected, as well as the one that says "cookies" (assuming they aren't the same option). You can deselect history, passwords, downloads and/or autofill if you want. Then click OK.

Once your cache is cleared, close then reopen your browser. Then go to Battle.net.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try a Hard Refresh CTRL & F5 at the same time.

Otherwise, might be a corrupt cookie or something in your cache.

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en -- To clear your cache and cookies in chrome.

I fixed it, it was some weird program that downloaded it self called "Web Protection" I quickly removed this and cleaned my computer, as I was removing the program 2 more programs self installed upon deletion of the first.

Removing those as well have cleared all problems I've had

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick View Post
    Have you tried a different browser, firefox, IE, google chrome?
    I'm with Google Chrome, I believed it had something to do with a hidden Extension, which I've found and removed. I was just about to switch to Firefox
    Driefal,Etrith(Retired)