Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fine with it if they don't fuck with other people around them. Like, the girls in the bush or the lady at the desk. Those were pretty funny.

doing it on the stack of chips was just fucking dickish though.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Corporal*

Fairly massive difference :P
    Though corporate punishment should probably include corporal punishment.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I'm fine with it if they don't fuck with other people around them. Like, the girls in the bush or the lady at the desk. Those were pretty funny.

doing it on the stack of chips was just fucking dickish though.
    Except that bush belongs to someone.

I'd be rightly pissed off if someone was messing with my garden.

Deleted
    No wonder Amerikkka is going down the toilet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Is this like a Tosh.0 thing?
    Ughh people watch that shit

You know something is wrong when there are people ACTUALLY defending this kind of behavior under the "just funsies" banner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foil View Post
    No wonder Amerikkka is going down the toilet.
    America is fine. The U.S. on the other hand, is America's special needs sibling.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Oh! You were that person who followed me around all the time analyzing my upbringing?! No, you weren't. Don't assume to know me. Believe what I say happened or don't, but don't assume you know shit about how I was raised and what I did or did not know.
    I promise you I grew up in rougher conditions than you. If you don't know that kicking out windows and throwing rocks at trucks are wrong than you're stupid. It's not a question about wrong or right about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeakanice View Post
    I promise you I grew up in rougher conditions than you. If you don't know that kicking out windows and throwing rocks at trucks are wrong than you're stupid. It's not a question about wrong or right about that.
    I have admitted that I was a very stupid child. I have learned far better in my many years.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Don't know why people are being so harsh.

Were you always sensible as a kid? Did you never misbehave and make idiots of yourself?

I remember making 'jackass' videos on a summers day in the park with all your friends. Yeah, you could hurt yourself, but the laughter it caused was generally worth the bumps, bruises and sprains.

However, I must say these 'kids' seem a little old.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People are so fucking stupid these days...They seriously need to find something better to do with their time instead of destroying people's property, guarantee someone is going to do this again and get shot because of how retarded they are. Think i'll stick with being socially awkward rather than doing stupid shit with my life like these people...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post

Were you always sensible as a kid? Did you never misbehave and make idiots of yourself?

I remember making 'jackass' videos on a summers day in the park with all your friends. Yeah, you could hurt yourself, but the laughter it caused was generally worth the bumps, bruises and sprains.

There's a difference between being a kid and being an adult. As an adult you should respect people's property and have discipline in yourself. It's different for a kid though and it really depends on the situation a majority of the time. When i was a kid i had respect for others but then again i have great parents who taught me well. These people just seem to act like they were raised in the wild or just have horrible parents who taught them nothing at all..

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post

Is this enough?
    People are incarcerated for the most ridiculous of things. I bet a fraction of that are people who actually commit serious crimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Deleted

1. No, even as a kid me and my mates knew Jackass videos were retarded
    2. These people are like 15-19, usually people grow up by then
    3. Hurting yourself for fun is different than breaking shit and pissing folk off

10+ Year Old Account

Sure I misbehaved. I snuck into places I shouldn't have been. Once a big group of friends and I just dropped into an ongoing backyard party being held by some 50-somethings without asking. I danced with one of the women, and we had a great time. I didn't intentionally destroy property though. All of my stupid acting out stuff was nondestructive and was generally non-hurtful.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Let's hope none of them hurt themselves..........
    Shit, let's hope they do hurt themselves. Rid the world of this stupidity for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Urzel View Post
    Working in retail this angers me
    this x9000

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

Kids? The black guy with dreads was in the video like 10 times had to be at least 20.

Sometimes, I get the impression that "What's the worst that can happen?" isn't an expression anymore, and is now becoming a challenge and a wager.

I didn't think people would take it literally.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Am i getting old guys?

Im 28 years old but i do not see the fun or point in this or the knock out game. i must be getting old or something...
    Or is it because i actually have a functioning brain and they severely lack one?

Quote Originally Posted by Dura View Post
    Am i getting old guys?

Im 28 years old but i do not see the fun or point in this or the knock out game. i must be getting old or something...
    Or is it because i actually have a functioning brain and they severely lack one?
    I'm 22 and I don't get it either.
    You could of asked me 7 years ago and I still would not get it.

It's probably the whole brain thing.