Deleted

An interesting pet battle challenge

I completed this a long time ago now (partly out of boredom and partly cos I just like a challenge), but just now I started wondering if anyone else had attempted it...the challenge is this:

Build a team of 3 pets that can defeat every single tamer and elite in the game.*

*Celestial tournament elites are excluded due to being gated behind the tamers...the celestial tamers themselves however are included.
    No duplicate pets allowed either.

Naturally this came about as I was lvling up my first team (worg pup, mechanical chicken, sprite darter hatchling) so it wasn't tailored to this challenge, but it seemed to work anyway. Some of the tamers took a lot of tries to beat (to the point where it felt like progression battling), but I'm kinda proud of the fact that I did it, particularly because it was with the team that I started with. (made up of the first 3 pets of different types that I obtained in vanilla/TBC)

Nowadays it can probably be cheesed by using OP pets from raids/daily bags/timeless isle etc. but I'd still be interested to see if anyone else can do it. I'd certainly recommend it if you like pve battles but are bored of what little there is to do at max lvl.

I'd say the closest you could get to this well-rounded team to fight anyone would be:

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator