Insane in the Membrane

Does anyone know if there will be any changes to this in Warlords of Draenor? I just reached honored with the pirates but was planning to wait until WoD to tank them and raise the goblin rep in case there were any bugs like before upon its release. I just saw however, that the guild perk for reputation is getting removed. What should I do? Raise the goblins now with the boost and risk having to redo the pirates? Or wait and do the goblins without the perk?

Also, how long does the goblins and ravenholdt take? They are all I have left and maybe Ill just grind it out and finish it ASAP. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chalon9 View Post
    Does anyone know if there will be any changes to this in Warlords of Draenor? I just reached honored with the pirates but was planning to wait until WoD to tank them and raise the goblin rep in case there were any bugs like before upon its release. I just saw however, that the guild perk for reputation is getting removed. What should I do? Raise the goblins now with the boost and risk having to redo the pirates? Or wait and do the goblins without the perk?

Also, how long does the goblins and ravenholdt take? They are all I have left and maybe Ill just grind it out and finish it ASAP. Thanks
    There are other ways to get your rep up with the goblins. Going through diremaul and turning in cloth/leather will not hurt your rep with the pirates. go to http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2336#comments to get info about it. also ravenholdt takes a long time. You have to level a rogue or pay people to get you lockboxes. Good Luck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chalon9 View Post

I just finished the Goblin farm, I solo farmed around 4k/h in Tanaris pirates. But if you get a group it will go ALOT faster as they respawn after a certain amount of pirates are killed and not after a certain amount of time.
    I tried a run in Blackrock for Junkboxes on my Rogue. I got 25 in 15 minutes. I guess it will go alot faster when you get the used to the route and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by flyspyro View Post
    There are other ways to get your rep up with the goblins. Going through diremaul and turning in cloth/leather will not hurt your rep with the pirates. go to http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2336#comments to get info about it. also ravenholdt takes a long time. You have to level a rogue or pay people to get you lockboxes. Good Luck
    The quest in Diremaul hasnt existed since Cata.