Maybe it's just me...

Lately I've been browsing youtube for pvp videos, and in general for years. However, recently there seems to be quite a few videos popping up of "popular" streamers making these 1v2 videos or in some cases just 1v1 in areana. After watching them I'm fairly lost for words. Most of these "elite" players are making these videos in the sub 1500 bracket and ive only seen one above 1600 recently. I'm not saying I could do any better by any means, I only arena to get my points and then just pvp elsewhere, never pushing hard have reached mid 1700. But when did rolling terible players in brackets where most every player is either completely under geared or is just plain not good make you a god according to the comments and followers.

Like I said maybe its just me, but I just dont get it.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Keep working on the bit Jerry.

Personally, I love these guys. They make easy fodder typically.
    Pardon..Are you saying these videos dont exist. I know they are there for entertainment only, I get it. I just think the amount of praise they gain is a little silly. Like I said, maybe it's just me.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to clarify, I know most of these guys play at high lvls normally, as in above 2300. And they are good, way better than myself. I just think glads in full gear lowering their rating to entry lvl and then making videos about how awesome they are isnt pvp.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Its just a different form of difficulty is all. You cant 1vs2 at higher ratings because the higher you get the more experience and yes higher gear you have. Not sure when the last time you 1vs2 at was but its not like every game is easy even at 1500.