Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The creative assembly lied about Rome 2 total war on top of doing an abysmal job in creating it. I see no reason why i should give them more business by purchasing Alien: Isolation.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

Deleted
    Don't think there's anything right now, only 3DS games. I will await a review on Shadow of Mordor and then buy Civ when either of these two happens:
    1. A sale
    2. Friends bought it and go all "OMGITSAWESOMEEVERYONEGETITSOWECANPLAY!!!" leading to everyone getting the game and playing it...

Deleted
    I will buy shadows of mordor for console.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mordor and Ryse will be Steam Sale acquisitions when they hit 75% off.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Nope, not interested in any of those and I rarely buy games anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ddd View Post
    Adding to the list I'll go with... Lords of the Fallen. it's going to be a very nice game.
    From what I've seen it involves walking thrugh empty corridors and fighting various bosses every now and then. BORING!

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    Always Day 1 Patches as well as Day 1 DLC. And who needs reviews? Either you're interested in the game and would like to play it or not. If you're on the bridge about it, then yea, don't buy it.
    Even if you need reviews, usually they're out a few days before the game.

Also only PC game I'm getting in the upcoming months in general is WoD, too many console games that I'm getting already, so definitely nothing for next month

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor and this will be my first bought PC game in like 10 years if you exclude blizzard games.

None of them. At least not next month, not for 60 dollars. I seldom buy games at full retail price anymore unless it's something I'm really anticipating and plan to get many long hours out of, because they all go down in price before long, and by then I'll know what to expect anyways. The last game I bought full price was BF4 (a big mistake because it sucked dick at launch and then it went on sale for 20 dollars a month later during the xmas sale).

That being said, quite a few games do look pretty good, there are always a few good titles out this time of year, so I'm sure I'll be playing them eventually. As a LoTR fan, that Shadow of Mordor does look fun, though.

My October PC play list:
    Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
    Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth

Non-PC games:
    Super Smash Bros (3DS)
    Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord (PS3)
    Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not going to be buying any of them. I almost never buy new games when they are released, i just don't see a point in paying $60 for a game when it will eventually be $10-$15 and I will have the exact same experience as I would for the $60. Not to mention I can get the game complete for my $10-$15, so I don't have to pay even more for DLC or keep the game on my PC after I beat it, just waiting for them to release an hour of something new. No thanks.

I am happy that all of you guys want to shovel so much of your money into their pockets, because it means that they keep the production quality high, so I get AAA games for the same price as Indie games.

Probably Farming simulator '15 the forestry looks a bit interesting.

been looking a bit at a A ravens cry and shadows of mordor as well, but those are expensive as F.

10+ Year Old Account
    Among the mentioned games, I've heard only of Shadow of Mordor, and I'm not planning on buying it.

Anyway, it is almost October already, so I'm assuming you are talking about November. Then for me it is clear: Dragon Age: Inquisition. Have been waiting for that game since 2011!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    Always Day 1 Patches as well as Day 1 DLC. And who needs reviews? Either you're interested in the game and would like to play it or not. If you're on the bridge about it, then yea, don't buy it.
    Games are often finished long time after relase. Mass Effect 2: Relase 26.1.2010, last of the storyline content relased on 29.3.2011.
    Same with patches, it often takes years for the game to be patched. Dragon Age: Origin took 2 years, for instance.
    Crysis 2 buyers had to wait more than a year for graphics update... safe to say that for most, it was not enough to play the game again. So for most, playing it on relase was worse graphics experience than waiting a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clockwork pinkie View Post
    always day 1 patches as well as day 1 dlc. And who needs reviews? Either you're interested in the game and would like to play it or not. If you're on the bridge about it, then yea, don't buy it.
    aliens colonial marines
    sonic 2006
    watch dogs
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Even if you need reviews, usually they're out a few days before the game.

Also only PC game I'm getting in the upcoming months in general is WoD, too many console games that I'm getting already, so definitely nothing for next month
    Not really, it often takes time for hypes to fade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    aliens colonial marines
    sonic 2006
    watch dogs
    Sonic 2006.

It still beats me to this day how they could screw up so badly after Sonic Heroes, which was a at least mildly entertaining game on the gamecube version and a fairly decent 3d conversion of the original 2d concepts.

Too early to tell.

Some of them look interesting and hopeful, but I'd rather wait and hear the public reception of the game and some critics to have a go at it.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Sonic 2006.

It still beats me to this day how they could screw up so badly after Sonic Heroes, which was a at least mildly entertaining game on the gamecube version and a fairly decent 3d conversion of the original 2d concepts.
    it was due to sega showcasing a new engine that revolved around physics (cant remember the engine it was used on) and it showed on silver level design, still, atrocious game.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

15+ Year Old Account
    Civilization: Beyond Earth I'll buy right away. Borderlands and Shadow of Mordor I'll get eventually, probably if they go on sale for the steam Christmas sale. Ryse maybe when it goes on a deep steam discount sale at some point.