Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    I would like to apologize to the duck for lynching him. It doesn't set a small game like this off on a good foot, and we all could have played it better. But I do wonder how day 1 is "supposed" to go since normally it seems like it's all jokes and fluffy reasons and the likes.

*shrugs*

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry for lynching Anasko. Even though I knew Ana was town and told every one.

And I'm also sorry for not lynching Robo

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I'm kicking myself. 1st with cruelle and then last night, I got in bed and thought, No fuck this I need to change my vote. Booted up the laptop and it was too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomec View Post
    I would like to apologize to the duck for lynching him. It doesn't set a small game like this off on a good foot, and we all could have played it better. But I do wonder how day 1 is "supposed" to go since normally it seems like it's all jokes and fluffy reasons and the likes.

*shrugs*
    The issue is that on day one someone has to get lynched and we are really used to bigger games where we have more people to choose from but also a good buffer for mislynching. When you go from having 30 or so players to having 10 sometimes people forget to take that into account.

There is more to it but I'm lazy and it's a bleh discussion.

Maybe in smaller ones a good option is just no-lynch? I mean yea we lose some vote records, but that helps the buffer and gives a little night action info for some people. Not that I'd expect cop to claim right away, but maybe they can hint at things.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we'd lynched Reti instead of me back then and he turned up town my next target would have been Cru so that's good, I was more suspicious of Reti than Cru but I knew one had to be scum. Unfortunately you all lynched me instead!

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason I put my vote on ret and not robo, even though I felt sure that Robo was scum towards the end was, I felt I needed to save Listo and I was also sure that ret was robo's partner. I wanted desperately to vote robo, but was unsure it would take off, thought the ret one was safer, and then when I did decide to swap it anyway it was too late

10+ Year Old Account
    all i have to say is im a bad motherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    all i have to say is im a bad motherfucker.
    Yes. Yes, you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to close this since game is over and worgs game will be starting soon