LF Computer build with AC Support ~1600$

Hi everyone ^_^

I see a lot of good builds on here but I don't see many that support AC LAN/Wireless capability. I recently purchased an ASUS AC87R and my current rig can only utilize the N network it's putting out (Obviously). I pay for an upgraded internet provider and I have a 2.4 network and a 5.0 and only my Sony 4k gets to use the 5.0 because no other device in my home can utilize it.

My rig is a premade from Dell (Customized on their website, pre-assembled) I got when I was younger, since then I've put in a 650 TI GPU but the following specs are;

Dell random mobo never heard of
    16 GB DDR3 Stock RAM
    GTX 650 TI
    i7 3990
    550w PSU
    Ugly Mid Tower Case I got from a friend

Looking to spend close to 1600 (Can go up more), looking primarily to have AC capability.
    I play WoW, Steam games (Naruto games primarily, BF4, Dragon Soul, Skyrim). I currently use 2 Dell 23"in monitors at 1920x1080 both hooked to the same card that I'd be willing to replace as well (Not in the same budget as the PC). I'm looking for a suitable upgrade with SSD only as well (I have a 3 TB Black WD I use for my information). I already have mouse, keyboard, Windows 8.1 pro.

Looking for any suggestions being price efficient.

+++
    I work for a partnership that works with Best Buy, I do get a hefty discount on most computer building parts, if there's anything on BBY you think you'd consider for the right price, feel free to post it. But like I said , 1600$ is the PC budget and ~400 dollars on the monitor. Looking forward to see what's posted.

++If it's cheaper and can still run everything on ultra (Obviously 25 man won't maintain 60 fps but if I can still manager 45+ to keep it smooth that's preferable).

Thanks <3

Deleted
    do you mean i7 3770? and is it an i7 3770K?

Deleted
    Hi i think you are looking something like this , the more important is that this will run everything u mentioned before in ultra settings without problem on 1080p

the case doesn't have optical drive!! but the question for u is how ofter do u use the optical drive, if you dont use it i really like this case because uses all the potential space for better airflow and has a nice and clean design, if u want the optical drive there is hundreds of cases around the same price which look nice so this is totally ur chose

does ur pc can get better? , as much as u want to spend on it; i dont know how much space the folder of your games is but u could spend 100 more to double the size of the sdd to 512gb, also u can buy an i7; for gaming there is tiny difference in performance between i5 vs i7(and is just during heavy particles/aoe enviroment , a lot of ppl would say there is non and/or not worthy) and the same go with buying a better video card , as long as u dont go over 1080p and 60hz monitor there is not going to be big difference between a 970 vs 980, hope this helps to more less guide u into what do u want in ur new rig

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($234.98 @ OutletPC)
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($28.49 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: Asus Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($207.98 @ SuperBiiz)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($72.00 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Crucial MX100 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($109.97 @ SuperBiiz)
    Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($179.99 @ Amazon)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card ($369.99 @ Amazon)
    Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case ($109.99 @ Micro Center)
    Power Supply: Silverstone 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($105.98 @ Newegg)
    Total: $1419.37

Deleted
    The thing is, why would he need to upgrade if that i7 is an ivy one, unless he wants to. He won't even get a 10% upgrade. He can just get a gtx970 for the more gpu demanding titles, maybe a psu if its crappy one and a pci-e wireless adapter. The board-hdd-psu are bad choices, he did mention he already got 3tb hdd ...