Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Which is why this country is so fuckered up. He knew what the fuck he was doing, there was ZERO actual rape involved. Yay for archaic and stupid laws! Fuck this place.
    ok so 16 is old enough, what age do you draw the line at?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Flip this situation around: Two male teachers have a threeway with a 16 year old girl.

You better bet those two are going to jail for life.
    I volunteer as tribute!

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Oh get off your high horse, the kid had fun and the teachers are going to jail, everybody wins.
    What if it was two male teachers and a female student. What double standard would we be speaking then?

Fuck you all. Flip the sexes on this. 24-year old and 34-year old male teachers double team a 16-year old teenage girl. Would you all still be fist bumping? No, and if you say yes, I hope your dick falls off, you deserve it.

I was in a relationship with a teacher during my senior year. It lasted a little over six months. It took me over 10 years to realize that relationship was wrong and that she was a predator that deserves to be in jail. That's exactly what these women are, predators, and they deserve to rot in jail. That kid is too young to understand the impact of the life choices he's making at 16.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    That kid is too young to understand the impact of the life choices he's making at 16.
    Honestly, most dudes don't understand the impact of the life choices they're making at 20.

The only thing that comes to mind is a quote from RvB:

Tucker: Caboose?

Caboose: Yes.

Tucker: Don't ever stick your dick in crazy.

Caboose: I have no idea what that means.

Tucker: I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Honestly, most dudes don't understand the impact of the life choices they're making at 20.
    Well there's a pretty concrete law in effect that dictates how that pertains to sex vis-à-vis the relative ages of the participants.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    The only thing that comes to mind is a quote from RvB:

Tucker: Caboose?

Caboose: Yes.

Tucker: Don't ever stick your dick in crazy.

Caboose: I have no idea what that means.

Tucker: I know.

That quote has been around a lot longer than RvB :P
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    That quote has been around a lot longer than RvB :P
    I know, RvB just executes it best in my book, the scene was priceless it was I think in episode 14/15 of season 12. Plus I'm a huge fan of RvB.

Honestly, I think by the time guys are 15-16 they are about as mature as they will be until at least 23-ish, maybe even 26-ish, Although I'm still a 23 year old virgin, and might have a bit of a shallow view of these things, but I really don't see the problem, as long as the teen isn't under 16 (which is the average age of consent in the world), and it was "Consensual." It was these stupid rules and fear of going to jail that kept me from having fun in high school when I was still able to get a girls attention, These days I'm a hopeless blob of repulsive flesh, but maybe if I had a "Teacher" to show me the ways of the world, I wouldn't be on my way into an early grave alone and hopeless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Flip this situation around: Two male teachers have a threeway with a 16 year old girl.

You better bet those two are going to jail for life.
    Again, who gives a shit? What's with the double standard? In that situation, she STILL knew what she was doing. You people are so fucked up in the head when you bring out shit like this, like we're supposed to raise pitch forks if it happens to a chick, but meh if it happens to a dude. Same situation, same response: They knew what they were doing. Consent is fucking consent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Niceeee

but seriously, throw them in jail for as long as 2 male teachers would get.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    ok so 16 is old enough, what age do you draw the line at?
    16 is 'old enough' in a lot of countries, and indeed, in some states in the US.

What age do I personally draw the line? I wouldn't stick my dick in anything younger than 25. For the rest of the world? I don't think there is one particular age where you suddenly go 'POP' and suddenly know what you're doing, it's different for everyone. But 16+ seems to work in a lot of places, so I'll say 16.

If this had been something like a 12 year old, I could understand all the whining and pitch forking. But he was fucking aware of what he did, what he was doing, and was bragging about it. If anything, the teachers should be fired for being extremely unprofessional, but that's about it. But no, the sheep of society want blood because someone told them it was wrong.

I'm moving to the moon, fuck you humans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

It's not so much the age as the position of power the teachers are in. You know as a teacher that you cannot sleep with students, if you are dumb enough to do so anyways then you deal with the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    From Dazed and Confused:

Super Tony... you could even pull off the look man. Just chase the teachers adn not the students my friend.
    I've chased a couple teachers in my day, but just never had much luck. I usually have better luck with women in the medical field.

Anyway, these two are pretty cute, I mean you have to figure these are mug shots, so imagine what they look like with a little makeup and a seductive smile.

that 17 year old is kinda slow, he should have kept his mouth shut and continued to get some.
    Last edited by Theinquisition; 2014-10-02 at 10:54 PM.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I've chased a couple teachers in my day, but just never had much luck. I usually have better luck with women in the medical field
    ... in the military I think we ALL did.
    Go to the field Day 1, get hurt.
    Go to Charlie Med Day 2, get medicine (read ibuprofen)
    Go back to Charlie Med Day 5 for painful burning feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    Stat rape is stat rape.

Women can be guilty of rape, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    If this had been something like a 12 year old, I could understand all the whining and pitch forking. But he was fucking aware of what he did, what he was doing, and was bragging about it. If anything, the teachers should be fired for being extremely unprofessional, but that's about it. But no, the sheep of society want blood because someone told them it was wrong.
    Don't we persecute anyone who breaks the law "because that's what we were told the law was?" So your point is moot.

The teachers knew what they were doing AND that what they were doing was illegal. You can debate WHETHER it should be illegal or not (to which you're arbitrarily deciding an age of consent while you simultaneously chastise the arbitraryness of the current age of consent) but that does not change the fact that they broke the law. And we have to deal with people who break the law on how laws ARE, and not what people think laws "should be," or "how they are in other countries."
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    ... in the military I think we ALL did.
    Go to the field Day 1, get hurt.
    Go to Charlie Med Day 2, get medicine (read ibuprofen)
    Go back to Charlie Med Day 5 for painful burning feeling.
    LOL isn't that the truth.

Although I was speaking of my adventures since my discharge, I figure occupation didn't count while I was in because they all wanted the D

lol jeez, a teen getting a 3some with 2 hot women? oh noez! such tragedy! much terrible! how will he ever recover xD they shuoldnt punish awesome women for doing this =(