Thread: [TV] The Flash!

I really hope we don't have another Flashpoint, which is what it seems like they're setting up. I assume that Barry didn't stop the satellite which created a wasteland type deal and she went back in time to stop it.

Signature Created by Jassinta

I guess they said one of the previous visits changed something, so she's been trying to fix it, but yeah I don't feel like dealing with a Flashpoint 2.0

Though, maybe they could do it better this time, a 2 episode Flashpoint that just set up a season of "but you didn't TELL US, waaaah" wasn't the best foot forward anyway.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

I hate the way they do time travel here. Anytime a badguy does it and changes the past its ment to be but the heroes only every fuck shit up if they do. I mean unless the Flash universe we watch was sprung into existence specifically because of thawne going back in time and killing Nora then them fixing it shouldn't have messed anything up.

Theoretically, the problem is that every time they fix one thing, the splintering effect breaks 10 other things. Thawne didn't care about breaking stuff, but got screwed by losing his powers, so he had to make the Flash to get back to his future.

The show doesn't always seem to remember which timeline they're on though, so meh.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

So apparently this had an entire season this year that I didn't even know about. I'm pretty sure I have it set to DVR but never came up. Did anyone watch the new season?

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    So apparently this had an entire season this year that I didn't even know about. I'm pretty sure I have it set to DVR but never came up. Did anyone watch the new season?
    It was pure crap,writers were just throwing shit at the wall,and most of the cast look like they hate their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    It was pure crap,writers were just throwing shit at the wall,and most of the cast look like they hate their jobs.
    They were just jumping all over the place this season. Like they should have just ended the show completely or something...
    I can sum up the season: someone leaving, coming back from leaving, leaving again, speed forces, family, Godspeed, someone leaving, coming back from leaving, Nora and Bart!, Thrawne.

Well that's unfortunate but not surprising. Will still have to watch it anyway though. I'm guessing it wasn't a series finale though.

Dang, missed Legends too. That's like 25 hours of shows to watch. Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Dang, missed Legends too. That's like 25 hours of shows to watch. Ugh!
    Flash was underwhelming. Black Lightning could’ve had a better send off.

Legends is still fucking great.