Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Piffnifty View Post
    What have you all been gemming in the end after actually running Mythic on live? Is it still what Isheria mentioned with haste+crit or has that changed at all since people tried the fights?
    I went full out mastery, did some decent numbers with coh on cd, 2x bh -> poh spam

I'm staying with a crit/mastery build. I tried using haste/crit, but Renew overheals a lot more than BH/PoH spam does. I'm playing with a disc and a paladin so to do any sort of healing, you can't rely on hots.

Quote Originally Posted by Aparthia View Post
    I'm staying with a crit/mastery build. I tried using haste/crit, but Renew overheals a lot more than BH/PoH spam does. I'm playing with a disc and a paladin so to do any sort of healing, you can't rely on hots.
    That's only the case at level 90 tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    That's only the case at level 90 tho.
    Which most of this thread revolves around..

So looking at Mythic logs overall, it looks like Disc is still, meterwise, outshining Holy? is this changing at level 100 with perks, tier pieces, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePriest View Post
    So looking at Mythic logs overall, it looks like Disc is still, meterwise, outshining Holy? is this changing at level 100 with perks, tier pieces, etc?
    there isnt enough damage going out for holy to shine properly. At the same time we are overgearing the content, while healers have infinite mana (to produce a lot of absorbs that usually wouldnt be the case in lvl 100)