Thread: Guidance in 6.0

Deleted

Guidance in 6.0

What kind of raid cooldown is that? Its been nerfed to the ground, will it be different at level 100?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P0LTRPyvxU

As of now, on beta, it's still bad. That entire tier of talents is bad.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Even they nerf it to 10%, we still have to use it, the other two are worse

I'm using Rushing Streams atm, Guidance is that bad.

Deleted
    Yea it's pretty terrible, not even a shadow of what it used to be. It's in line with their model of nerfing the offhealing of DPS classes, but not sure if it has been overdone for us or not. We'll see I guess.

I didn't have an opportunity to try it with fire nova and a decent number of adds since everything is melting, but with FN as strong as it is at the moment it may go alright in that kind of situation.

I wish they kepted HTT as a talent now. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by splinternz View Post
    Yea it's pretty terrible, not even a shadow of what it used to be. It's in line with their model of nerfing the offhealing of DPS classes, but not sure if it has been overdone for us or not. We'll see I guess.

I didn't have an opportunity to try it with fire nova and a decent number of adds since everything is melting, but with FN as strong as it is at the moment it may go alright in that kind of situation.
    A 100k hit is a 20k (basically 20%) heal on 3 people, in an ideal situation you could heal half a raidgroup for a not-insignificant amount, but in practice nearly anything would be dead after the first fire nova making it comparable to a healing surge crit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Makes me sad... used to be one of the greatest benefits of an elemental shaman. Giant raid heal over time for only a GCD. We single healed many encounters in MOP with a disc priest and good timing on that spell.
    Is this where the header goes?

The sad part is the alternative for Druids, being Nature's Vigil, heals only one target, but for 40% (i.e. double of guidance), and lasts for 30 seconds instead of 10, and has a 1 minute 30 sec CD, instead of 2, and has been moved to a purely off-healing centric tier; which feels absurd given guidance existed before this, and we even lost tide in the process.

Pretty sure that I was being out-healed on the beta by Hunters & Mages.

Guidance is really, really shit.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Entire talent tier is really, really shit. Heck, almost entire talent tree is shit now. I dunno what purpose offhealing tier serves now for dps specs. Blizzard stated when old talent tree was reworked that talents should be fun and significant. Not for shamans it seems.

AG is very good heal the same as Ascendance even more if you know how to used... :P when i used my AH on my shaman 588 more common heal more that Ascendance because you can used more times in the fight.

honestly you cant compared AG 5.4 and AG 6.0, because Chainheal 5.4 was INSANE BUFF and just spaming 5 chainheal + AG was so stupid OP... right now i dont think that's "too bad" i think is "OK" nothing great but is healing on demand when you needed that's why i like it.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowness View Post
    AG is very good heal the same as Ascendance even more if you know how to used... :P when i used my AH on my shaman 588 more common heal more that Ascendance because you can used more times in the fight.

honestly you cant compared AG 5.4 and AG 6.0, because Chainheal 5.4 was INSANE BUFF and just spaming 5 chainheal + AG was so stupid OP... right now i dont think that's "too bad" i think is "OK" nothing great but is healing on demand when you needed that's why i like it.
    I assume you are writing this from a Restos point of view.

For DPS, its absolute garbage.