Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lower back everything else I don't mind

I'd have to agree with anything legs other than calves :P

Deleted
    Traps, for example shrugs.. Ugh

training calves is the worst. And this coming from a natural competitor and personal trainer. -.-

Lower back.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

7+ Year Old Account
    I hate the days when I have abs scheduled and I often half-ass them immensely

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeylor View Post
    training calves is the worst. And this coming from a natural competitor and personal trainer. -.-
    Calf raises are my special favorite of all leg workouts

Probably one's ass muscles after a trip to Taco Bell.

and hamstrings. Hamstrings and calvse together may be the biggest waste of a day.

Abdomen. Hates it everytime.

Deleted
    abs .. if it wasnt for stabilizing my entire body i wouldnt work these .. the exercizes arent fun and anyone that says back isnt fun or some sort of leg routine is crazy ..back is all about heavy and if you have great form .. its so rewarding .. !! i dont do legs so much tho .. you could say i hate it .. im at 32inch and getting mine any bigger creating chaffin .. !!! annoying so .. i simply dont train them so hard !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Them all, seriously how do you lift weights without rolling up in a ball crying? :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Abs by far.
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeylor View Post
    Man, my calves are borderline Herculean. I was a competitive dancing game player for years and my calves forget to shrink back to human size. I'm not really complaining.

Weird core parts like obliques are just stupid. I'll work my chest, abs, lats, whatever. Obliques? Wtf is that shit.

Calves. Mine are shit no matter what I do.

I love working everything, but if we're talking hated in the "GROW DAMN YOU" sense, I feel like my traps haven't improved all year, when I lean back to get a nice chest pose they practically disappear and make me look really pencil-necked.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's with all this tricep hate! I'm assuming it's mostly guys in here. That's the biggest muscle group in your arms why the hate!

I feel kinda awkward isolating hamstrings so I mostly do compound leg work. I'm also still developing the mind-muscle connection for back exercises, it doesn't come as naturally to me as everything else. I had that problem with triceps for a while and now they're one of my favorites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything that isn't my back or legs.