Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lord, why do I come to these threads? The amount of uneducated, uninformed, blatantly biased remarks being thrown about by the majority of people is- quite frankly terrifying to me.
    Not only are these people completely clueless to how the class actually works, and the costs/cooldowns of the skills they complain about- they are, as pointed out, losing their ever loving minds over /pre-patch/ shenanigans.
    You have less than a month of this hilarity, then you can go back to wondering if a Rogue opened on you or if it was just a large mosquito.

Seriously though, let's not talk about Rogues- all it does is depress the true Rogue community further, and fuel the warped rantings of everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenHolder View Post
    Maybe but if they took away another CC from the Rogue class with nothing given in return I think it would very easily become an image of the 5.0 garbage rogue.

what would they remove? The crippling slow or nerf it into uselessness? Kidney Shot, Blind, Cheap Shot, Garrote, Gouge, sap? Which one would you want removed if you could pick? I would surrender gouge but then Dirty tricks would need to be replaced and glyph of gouge and I would still be sad to see it go, I feel removing any of those CCs would break the class.
    I wouldn't want rogue cc to disappear. It's a part of a rogue since forever. My only problem is subterfuge now, but that's also a problem blizz created themselves with find weakness being so strong and cheap shot/garrote awarding so many combo points. Besides that, it doesn't help now that combo points are on the rogue himself, which means they can hard swap even easier.

But quite honestly, with the CnD bug resolved, I don't see rogues as being that OP utility wise for now. Now it all depends on the damage they'll be doing at lvl 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Pre-expansion packs ALWAYS have broken mechanics/classes. I hate to be one of those "patch/whatever will fix it" but in this case it applies. Remember when ret pallies were two shotting people in pre-expansion?
    pre wotlk rets were hotfixed before the xpac dropped

Quote Originally Posted by pikachui View Post
    pre wotlk rets were hotfixed before the xpac dropped
    And they aren't being fixed now.

You're welcome?

Deleted
    At 90, mastery stacking is overpowered though (for pvp) i assume that it will be more balanced at 100.

The only thing about rogues that I really hate is burst of speed, this goes for when i'm against them and when i'm playing them - It's an un-fun and broken ability that does nothing but annoy other players while adding no interesting game-play for the rogue. I've been saying it for months; A shadowstep tier would be perfect. Remove burst of speed and make a tier that simply buffers shadowstep, similar to how the t15 tier of hunter talents work with disengage. They could do anything from removing snares and making u immune to them for x seconds after using it, to reducing the CD, to not triggering the CD if used on an ally target with a limit of allies you can teleport to in a given time, to giving a damage buffer after using it etc, the list goes on, use your imagination.

My point is, shadowstep is fun and most rogues that I know prefer to use it given the chance, you can pull off more fun stuff with it and it encourages more engaging game-play that isn't spam burst of speed and pillar hump until your dots fall off and you can restealth. I hate BoS so much, it's such a lame no-skill talent that just bores rogues to death and pisses off other players as one rogue escapes an entire team by just spam dispelling ur slows and legging it away. Other than that though, I don't have a problem with rogues at all, the only time i've ever really found them over the top was during patch 4.3 when they had legendary weapons and vial of shadows - THAT was broken. I mean sure they have a million stuns etc but once a rogue trinkets and you get them locked down, there's not much that a healer can do to save them lol - They're just so damn squishy.
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2014-10-21 at 07:09 AM.

Honestly if you guys spent more time learning how to pvp against other classes instead of bitching on forums about other classes, you might actually start winning against those classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a perma stealth bug currently on live hopefully maintenance downtime they will fix it
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Mega lol at all these people coming out of the woodwork now that they can't deal with rogues properly. Oh boy it's going to be a fun couple of months

Honestly if you're gonna bitch about something bitch about ferals, jesus tap dancing christ they're insane right now. Or you know, just shrug it off and laugh because it's pre-patch and obviously there's gonna be some retarded shit. Hell, I LITERALLY globalled a warrior that had a healer on him as a MM hunter (58k chimaera shot LOL), granted I did have berserking but damn.

Wtf most of you talking about? got all classes maxed and only one having problem with rogues is lock, prolly its still my rly bad gameplay cus im used to run and cast and now im having problem with using to new style. Wars and pallys even droods but definitly not rogues are op atm