Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Shadowy Insight and Clarity of Power

Due to the way these talents interact it would be inadvisable to pick up both right? Are they mutually exclusive when picked up? Sorry if this has been answered before.
    Last edited by Space Troll; 2014-10-18 at 07:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Deleted
    On beta I watched a few streamers take up both, combined with the Mind Blast stun glyph its pretty lethal for kiting melee

EDIT: They took the talent moreso for the reduced CD on mind blast

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittil View Post
    On beta I watched a few streamers take up both, combined with the Mind Blast stun glyph its pretty lethal for kiting melee

EDIT: They took the talent moreso for the reduced CD on mind blast
    Yeah, I saw the reduced CD on MB as a base reduction (1/3 of the CD I believe. 9s -> 6s ) and instant cast, It's just the way these talents are is just a bit broken. The bolded parts are the issue areas, the other parts are fine.

Clarity of Power
    Your Mind Spike, Mind Sear, and Shadow Word: Death deal 40% additional damage to targets not affected by your Shadow Word: Pain or Vampiric Touch. Also reduces the cooldown on Mind Blast by 3 sec and makes it instant cast.

Shadowy Insight
    Your Shadow Word: Pain damage over time and Mind Spike damage has a 5% chance to reset the cooldown on Mind Blast and make your next Mind Blast instant.

There should be something like warlock talent interactions that remedies the overlap. (Soul Link and Grimoire of Sacrifice-esque fix)
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adocul View Post
    There should be something like warlock talent interactions that remedies the overlap. (Soul Link and Grimoire of Sacrifice-esque fix)
    It's not really an overlap, since it resets MB's cooldown. The problem is that you end up losing lots of procs/GCDs on the long run because SI can proc when MB is already coming off CD anyway, so it's even less of a gain with CoP's reduced MB CD.