Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Really need to stay on topic, guys. A warning was just issued like three posts ago. Continuing on is not the best of ideas.
    Might be best to just lock this thread down - since the Launch Day is over Trix and I have had our venting.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Ban can strike with less than this. For example, if Edge gets her menstruation now, i am 98 % sure to be infected by LE hammer of silence /period.

And don't be surprised if Rift is looking in the bad way... Have you seen Daglar boobs, this guy is full of oestrogen, so surprisingly you know why 98 % of all the rift stream on twitch have been about the shark MOUNT only. Daglar is a female wannabe.
    Now you're just asking for it really.

So...how 'bout them Warrior nerfs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nekai View Post
    So...how 'bout them Warrior nerfs?
    At least I doubt there is a mage pvp buff, unless some tweaks for fire which is the only place their pvp imagination for mages is =(

Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    Ah, mate... you know me so well. He He.

Quick to blow up, quick to calm down...

Then, some nub on the forums decides to go toe-to-toe with me telling me "when" and "why" and "how" I should react to the prospect of possibly downloading a game - that I had just updated 4 days ago on a 4mb connection - and a week prior had to re-download from scratch.

It's all great living on a nature conservation, but it'll probably only be 2016 before we even get considered for fibre here.

All I can say is... thank goodness I wasn't one of those poor saps on Faeblight. I really feel for those guys - 2nd day of the expansion and losing 24 hours of grind - and what do they get? 750 credits and an XP buff?
    Yea thats it for now, but we will get more. They just haven't decided on what. The problem is that there isn't much you can do to replace the time and money some people lost.

On the plus side I did have fun doing 24 hours of Rift for Extra Life.

Late on the thread but people blaming Glyph is just adorable >_>.

Glyph as any other launcher is terrible and they have very simple common mechanics, like the "Repair" function.

Not knowing when to run it because you get an error and click "Yes" like the average idiot with Internet that any IT loves for making money out of the them and at the same time hates them and wonders how can someone can be so retarded..The same logic applies here.

Stop blaming the software, i never had any issues with any launcher ever, i even fix them in crappy net cafes when i was forced to play from them because they are that easy to handle.

Now i have to redownload Rift and check the new video options..Its still a very good OC benchmark game because of how terrible it runs, you can see the single core performance gain an overclock gives you very easily.
    Last edited by potis; 2014-10-27 at 10:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this expansion would of got more attention on this forum if this sub section was closed down and there was a mega thread in the video games section.