Nintendo Direct - November 5th, 2014 5 p.m. EST (5 November, 2014 2200 UTC)

We haven't had a general one since E3. What are your predictions for this direct?

Last edited by johnhoftb; 2014-11-05 at 09:53 PM.

New megas for Pokemon, future of Zelda, possible (but unlikely) update on the status of the Metroid IP. New Mario stuff as usual (as if there never wouldn't). Perhaps some on the 2nd hand franchises (Pkmin, Kid Icarus). More info on SSBB U. And that's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    New megas for Pokemon, future of Zelda, possible (but unlikely) update on the status of the Metroid IP. New Mario stuff as usual (as if there never wouldn't). Perhaps some on the 2nd hand franchises (Pkmin, Kid Icarus). More info on SSBB U. And that's that.
    The bold is not going to happen.

Yoshi's Epic Yarn, Mario Party 10, Xenoblade Chronicles X and Splatoon are all closer to being complete and will get info on them. That along with Pokemon+Amiibos and anything they have left to reveal about Captain Toad or SSB and that's already a full show.

10+ Year Old Account
    M E T R O I D
    E
    T
    R
    O
    I
    D

or bust. At least an announcement that something, ANYTHING is gonna happen.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2014-11-05 at 01:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The bold is not going to happen.

Yoshi's Epic Yarn, Mario Party 10, Xenoblade Chronicles X and Splatoon are all closer to being complete and will get info on them. That along with Pokemon+Amiibos and anything they have left to reveal about Captain Toad or SSB and that's already a full show.
    - megas for pokemon. They were already hacked in demo.
    Probaly just some game remake.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Added links to the streams for the Direct in the OP.

Starts in 3mins.

Can't wait to see it

MAJORA'S FUCKEN MASK SPRING 2015
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-11-05 at 10:00 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    MAJORA omg omg omg

Remake for 3DS. Awesome.
    Last edited by A Chozo; 2014-11-05 at 10:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's my metroid.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Where's my metroid.
    Dad hasn't told Samus she can star in a new game yet : D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Dad hasn't told Samus she can star in a new game yet : D
    I hate you.

I don't care what the price is for MM or the special 3DS for it. I will own it and then I can die happy.

/Reggie my body is ready.

- - - Updated - - -

Also to add about MM

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I'm happy that was only a half hr long because I don't think I can take anymore info without having a heart attack.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Man, Splatoon is looking more interesting each time I see it. Can't think of another multiplayer shooter that I'm anywhere near as interested at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too many wii-u games..not enogh 3ds ones.

Steam one looks weird.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Too many wii-u games..not enogh 3ds ones.

Steam one looks weird.
    3DS just got Majora's Mask soo its all good I was just thinking right before the video that I though it was going to Wii-U.

Hey Wii-U needs some love as well

- - - Updated - - -

Man, Splatoon is looking more interesting each time I see it. Can't think of another multiplayer shooter that I'm anywhere near as interested at the moment.
    I was highly interested in splatoon at there E3 event.

It just looks stupid fun.

Miyamoto is showing off the cool stuff he makes with FLIPNOTE STUDIO, but not actually releasing it in the west. Mention it, then promptly drop it. This is a big oversight, unless they honestly forgot they havnt released the app outside of Japan yet.

WHAT! Just some stupid Zelda remake? No Metroid? Ah darn it. Nevermind Nintendo! Nevermind!

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to see Splatoon will have some kind of single player mode to it, would have sucked it if had only been a multiplayer game. S.T.E.A.M. seems to be shaping up to be pretty awesome as well.

That is the first time I saw Final Fantasy Explorers. I probably saw the name before and thought it was some phone/tablet game crap, glad to see it appears to be a legit side game.

Maybe I missed it, but was there any mention of those two projects that Miyamoto had been working on and showed off at E3? The giant fighting robot one and the security camera game.

Also, while not a fan of DLC, I am glad they have an F-Zero track for Mario Kart 8. I had been hoping they would have one for it since F-Zero X on the N64 had Rainbow Road as one of its stages.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait to see if something like that will pick up a pro scene, there's an odd feeling that I believe it will as weird as that may sound.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    WHAT! Just some stupid Zelda remake? No Metroid? Ah darn it. Nevermind Nintendo! Nevermind!
    Shhhh, I'm still waiting for more details on Star Fox.
    Hey everyone