Do Pandaria Battle Pet Dailies give XP in WOD? Beta testers?

Does anyone know if there are any instant turn in pet battle quests from Pandaria that CONFIRMED grant experience in beta?

I tried pet battles about midway through the beta, so I'm not sure if XP was still provided towards the end... But at the time battling in pandaria still gave XP from random world battles, and the quests. Seemed to be about the same amount % wise as to pre-patch battles on live (in other words random world battles were similar to quest XP in what they gave for the battle, and the dailies were battle XP if level 20+ mobs and the quest XP).

I think the WOD mobs also gave battle XP for the random world battles. I don't recall coming across pet battle dailies, other then those in the garrison. I didn't do the garrison dailies, so no idea if they gave XP.

My intent was to have these Pandaria Battle Pet dailies completed before launch so I could turn them in from anywhere (as I run through dark portal). Your experience doesn't seem to answer that :/

13k exp each for all pet battle dailies at 90 when I handed them in on the beta
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by ilostmahbucket View Post
    My intent was to have these Pandaria Battle Pet dailies completed before launch so I could turn them in from anywhere (as I run through dark portal). Your experience doesn't seem to answer that :/
    Ohhh now I see what you meant. Those ones with the popup turn-in option on the quest panel. For what it's worth, they didn't seem to have changed the turn-ins when I did them. You can check how they would behave next week by doing a few of them now. Any changes to those quests would have been part of the patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    13k exp each for all pet battle dailies at 90 when I handed them in on the beta
    That's a lot of exp, guess I need to do them all tonight

Which of the pet battle dailies has the remote quest hand in? All of the ones I have done require you to go and speak to them in order to turn it in.