Enhance with dagger off-hand

With all the minor changes that have happened over the past year is enhance at the point where it can use a dagger in the off-hand ? I assume the uncapped WF's on main hand maintain us requiring a slow main hand (if it changes proc chance with weapon speed then maybe not ?

Anyway, can anyone confirm / correct wether enhance still requires MH/OH to be Slow/Slow, or just Slow/Any, or is it even Any/Any ?

Mostly curious because I'm levelling my ele as enh and have mythic 1h axe + dagger and an heroic normal axe.

15+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know, Lava Lash and Stormstrike still do a percentage of your weapon's damage. Knowing that slow weapons tend to lean more towards higher weapon damage I can say with confidence that enhancement still favors slow/slow. I do not see that changing anytime soon.

The only way it can is if they somehow beef up the functions of maelstrom to proc more with faster speeds (but it's ppm based live so that's a no), flametongue swings weren't normalized (they are) and lava lash was AP based, not weapon damage based.

It's been this way since Wrath.
    Do not underestimate us.

Quote Originally Posted by LTCrystallite View Post
    The only way it can is if they somehow beef up the functions of maelstrom to proc more with faster speeds (but it's ppm based live so that's a no), flametongue swings weren't normalized (they are) and lava lash was AP based, not weapon damage based.

It's been this way since Wrath.
    even only LL being ap scaling would probably turn it into an almost case of "if the dagger is __ IL higher than it's worth it"
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

LL still the limiting factor ? I thought everything had been changed on the off-hand in 'recent' patches? I'm sure FT has been ? fairly sure maelstrom has been.

yea I just equipped / swapped the two mythic and the dagger obviously is worse on LL, upsetting... At this point it would just makes sense for dagger to be useable by enh OH, much like most rouge specs are 2.6 mh 1.8 oh compatible... just makes sense right ? 2.6 or 1.8 should just work, give enh more wep versatility~ the word not the stat :P... Neway I'll just use the worst heirloom, by the time they out stat my weps it'll be close to same ilvl neway~
    Last edited by desert-wind; 2014-11-07 at 05:32 PM.