I can never seem to get an answer for this question. Items like the the Flying Machine and the spitoon were for some reason silenced. Why? Did people seriously somehow find these items so annoying that they made Blizzard silence them? The Flying Machine used to sound like an actual helicopter but now it just makes this quieter, more boring noise. The spittoon used to make a cling noise, that was also taken out, why? Other items too were "nerfed" of their sound recently like the engineer's chopper (the old bike). It used to sound like an actual motorcycle and now it sounds like...well I don't even know what it sounds like, just some machine noise that sounds nothing like the chopper (unless they fixed that, it's been a while since I used it last). I'm just getting sick and tired of Blizzard ruining items just because a few people are annoyed by it (if that's even the reason). I mean it makes no sense why they would even bother making an item like say the Flying Machine which is WoW's version of a helicopter but then take out the one sound that makes the item.

Anyone have any information on this? I can't seem to find a straight answer and I haven't seen anything from Blizzard stating why they "nerfed" these sounds.