Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Say whatever you want but id definitely bang her.
    I don't think she's into men, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Let's uh....not make up head canon for a game that isn't even out yet

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    I heard a legend that once upon a time there existed a woman with hair shorter than down to her shoulders who wasn't a lesbian. Don't know if I believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The one thing about Tracer that irritates me by far the most, is her misuse of the word "cheers"...

Cheers is a thank you, or a parting thanks. It is not a greeting; you don't walk up to a random person and say 'cheers' any more than you would walk up to a random person and say 'thank you'. Her catchphrase "Cheers love, the cavalry's here" makes no sense whatsoever, it's practically gibberish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I heard a legend that once upon a time there existed a woman with hair shorter than down to her shoulders who wasn't a lesbian. Don't know if I believe it.
    Blizzard are striving to be more inclusive now, so if you are a heterosexual male, you should probably give up on Tracer.

Quote Originally Posted by Firespark View Post
    The one thing about Tracer that irritates me by far the most, is her misuse of the word "cheers"...

Cheers is a thank you, or a parting thanks. It is not a greeting; you don't walk up to a random person and say 'cheers' any more than you would walk up to a random person and say 'thank you'. Her catchphrase "Cheers love, the cavalry's here" makes no sense whatsoever, it's practically gibberish.
    American's just think they know how English people talk, Stereotyping us is a good way to look stupid :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    American's just think they know how English people talk, Stereotyping us is a good way to look stupid :P
    You wat m8?

Deleted
    Don't understand why everyone is so hung up on the accent. Not like Torbjörn sounds anything like a Swede from Gothenburg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Don't understand why everyone is so hung up on the accent. Not like Torbjörn sounds anything like a Swede from Gothenburg.
    Probably because it's easy to be vague when it's a supposed foreigner speaking English (hell, people from the same town can use different variations of an accent), while a specific existing native speaker accent is easier to sound just plain wrong. Especially if the vocabulary is a bit wonky too.

THOUGH I will say that Torbjörn sounds more German than he does Swedish.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w3iPFl-cfI

As an Australian should I stop laughing my ass off and instead cry about the horrible accent?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Probably because it's easy to be vague when it's a supposed foreigner speaking English (hell, people from the same town can use different variations of an accent), while a specific existing native speaker accent is easier to sound just plain wrong. Especially if the vocabulary is a bit wonky too.

THOUGH I will say that Torbjörn sounds more German than he does Swedish.
    That is true. But as you said. He does not even sound a tiny bit Swedish.

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w3iPFl-cfI

As an Australian should I stop laughing my ass off and instead cry about the horrible accent?
    Exactly. If they wanted her to sound 100% realistic I am sure they could afford a voice actor to deal with that. Maybe for NINE-HUNDED DOLLARYDOOS