Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Dear God ANOTHER Garrosh cinematic avatar! These things are everywhere now on MMO-C

I haven't really played Dota2 but that's hilarious! Do they have any other 'wow inspired' characters?
    yeah like 80% of them.

The rating system is fucked up. Would be a much better world if we didn't have it.

add another thread to "people complain about anything" file.

Not only is this take completely out of context, but it also points to the current culture and all the "fan service" that goes around. Furthermore female gamers are also becoming a bigger part of the community every passing year and "body image" is a big issue, and having an endless steam of female characters that would make barbie jealous doesn't help to cultivate said female gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Which is exactly what they did when they first created the models.
    What? Which models?

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Illidan has gigantic wings, I'm not sure finding a tailor to customize a shirt for him was high on his list of priorities.
    Of course, because that's high on the list for the women who shape-shift into dragons right?

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    He's not changing the game to make it suitable for his kid. He was pointing out that his kid's question made him realize that there is no reason for Sylvanas to even be wearing a bikini other than to sexualize the character. Stop actively searching for things to be offended by.
    This x10000...

Either people whine about characters being sexualized, if someone wants to stop it and give a reason why they'll whine about him no longer wanting to sexualize the character. Some people though... Did we just run out of important/relevant stuff to whine about that you have to whine about something like this, not to mention insulting a person you know very little about (atleast about that aspect of his life) at the same time aswell?

As for her being too young to play the game, the pegi system is used as a guideline. It's not meant to be used as a strict age restriction. GTA for example shows violence and sex and can have a certain impact on the mind of a younger viewer, doesn't mean that a 16 y/o can't play it. Aside from that, let's be honest here, who hasn't played a game that had a pegi rating above his/her age when growing up? ... You're telling me everyone waited until they were 18 or older to pick up games like GTA/God of war or w/e? >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    Of course, because that's high on the list for the women who shape-shift into dragons right?
    They're not murderous maniacs, and they're actually dragons that shape-shift into women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    What the fuck have they done to her?!
    I had respect for blizzard once, but now they're caving in to the social justice warriors... Jeeze she doesn't even look like sylvanas now. I hope they don't do this to her in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    add another thread to "people complain about anything" file.

Not only is this take completely out of context, but it also points to the current culture and all the "fan service" that goes around. Furthermore female gamers are also becoming a bigger part of the community every passing year and "body image" is a big issue, and having an endless steam of female characters that would make barbie jealous doesn't help to cultivate said female gamers.
    What about male characters that make Superman jealous? Oh that doesn't count does it?

They're not murderous maniacs.
    I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.. Murderous maniac's can get away with wearing no clothes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.. Murderous maniac's can get away with wearing no clothes?
    Murderous maniacs have different priorities.
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan has gigantic wings, I'm not sure finding a tailor to customize a shirt for him was high on his list of priorities.
    Blood-Queen Lana'thel has gigantic wings. Why isn't she topless?
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    Blood-Queen Lana'thel has gigantic wings. Why isn't she topless?
    Vanity.
    /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    yeah like 80% of them.
    You mean 100% at the moment ?

They are all based of the dota game, thus the Warcraft universe. I mean, the Brewmaster just has a different face and color palette for exemple.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the interest of having informed discussions, I'm shutting this thread down. If you want to create a constructive thread without all of the misinformation in the intial post, you're welcome to do that, but please do your homework ahead of time.