Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Well you are obvious retarded, since I asked if SOTR got buffed after a proc from Divine Purpose, I didnt ask for help about improving. I wanted to know this, and if I should go DP or SW then. Damnit retarded people everywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Another incompetent human being, this place seems to be full of it.
    WOW, regardless if they didn't understand your question. This is not an appropriate way to respond. All everyone was doing was trying to help. Remember as a tank if you are playing sub-optimally you will drag your raid down. Just my two cent. Do what ever you feel like. But treat people nicely and they will respond nicely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you are obvious retarded, since I asked if SOTR got buffed after a proc from Divine Purpose, I didnt ask for help about improving. I wanted to know this, and if I should go DP or SW then. Damnit retarded people everywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Just leave the thread, you clearly can't take any kind of constructive criticism without lashing out like a fucking child. YOU started this conflict by passively agressively implying that people using Seraphim were doing so because of the DPS gain, and not because of the fact that it objectively better then Holy Shield in almost every situation; a fact you'd probably have been aware of had you actually bothered to either read most of this thread or any respectable guide instead of flopping around like a retarded child as you desperately try to sub-optimally play your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    Least I use the right talent.

Well you are obvious retarded,
    Irony. /10char

I didnt ask for help about improving.
    I'm pretty new at tanking..
    First time tanking in raids
    If I need to choose Blessing of Might or Kings which should be main buff? I feel that Might is better now?
    I should be using Seal of Insight yea? Does Truth add more threath or it doesnt matter?
    Guys, I'm thinking about going simple, enchant everything mastery (except weapon) gem everything stamina?
    And! I have no more room on my keybinds.. Without making it incredible annoying.
    Yeah you're right bro, sounds like you have the class down. Why would you need help? Beats me.

Btw while you're here can you post your logs and armory? It's been a bit of a rough day and I could really use a laugh.
    Last edited by Kanadei; 2015-01-05 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    P.S. Why the fuck is bark not on 30s cd, literally only thing i don't like about guardians.
    Go figure, it used to be 30s 30%, with our shieldwall being 70% 2charges, plus our +30% extra hp cooldown.. then we lost everything new, back to 1min 20%, and 2 charge 50% with 6 sec instead of 12sec and no more last stand.

They also removed one of our stuns... we are literally the tank with the least utility and our cooldown are mediocre at best, don't get fooled by 2charge on shieldwall.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post
    Yeah you're right bro, sounds like you have the class down. Why would you need help? Beats me.

Btw while you're here can you post your logs and armory? It's been a bit of a rough day and I could really use a laugh.
    "Give logs, omg stop using that talent it gives you 000.02% more dps!"

Damn it nerds.

Damn it nerds.
    Comes in thread for advice, ignores advice because he doesn't like it, lashes out at people smarter/better than him and calls them kids/retards/nerds.

Life hasn't been kind to you has it?

Deleted

Damn it nerds.
    by 000.02% do you mean

25%

Damn it nerds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    by 000.02% do you mean

25%
    And by stop do you mean

start?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    why dont you guys ignore him xd
    wheres the fun in that :P

why dont you guys ignore him xd
    Quote Originally Posted by hashtags View Post
    wheres the fun in that :P
    Basically this.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt SotR gets buffed from DP or from SotR's in succession.

If you wish to use Holy Shield then stack mastery, and run whatever tier 5 talent you want because it wont make a difference to Holy Shield. I guess Divine Purpose works better with Holy Shield than Seraphim because you are not spending holy power on Seraphim but I couldnt really say if it outweighs the other two talents in that row or not as I never use Holy Shield. There isnt much else to say on it really. Holy Avenger is a nice cooldown, SanW is nice for AoE threat and steady holy power generation and divine purpose is for lelrandomplsrng

Quote Originally Posted by Wymarc View Post

If you wish to use Holy Shield then stack mastery, and run whatever tier 5 talent you want because it wont make a difference to Holy Shield. I guess Divine Purpose works better with Holy Shield than Seraphim because you are not spending holy power on Seraphim but I couldnt really say if it outweighs the other two talents in that row or not as I never use Holy Shield. There isnt much else to say on it really. Holy Avenger is a nice cooldown, SanW is nice for AoE threat and steady holy power generation and divine purpose is for lelrandomplsrng
    Props to Wymarc for taking the high road.

Pretty sure the SotR "buff" is a tooltip error, if not then it is a bug which will be fixed. Either way probably safe to disregard.

Holy shield mastery > vers yes.

Smartest talents would be either HA for the extra cd or SW for the steady HP, DP is almost always behind since you can't control when you are mitigating the most - which is the entire point of mitigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Wymarc View Post

Thank you! The post I wanted.. Moving on.

That Necrotic Breath..
    Last edited by Tyze; 2015-01-05 at 06:18 AM.

Here's a question, what do you guys use in imperator? I tried seraphim and it was really strong, even was able to help my team down warmages faster, but come phase 4 I just went splat. How do you guys, like, survive phase 4 with seraphim or do you just take Holy Shield for that one fight? And what (sensing something familiar here?) lvl 75 talent do you use?

Deleted
    Damn, I was so tempted to see drama when I saw a new post, checking on phone.

Huge disappointment.
    I got bored of reading the same bullshit so I fixed it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OrcinusDrake View Post
    Here's a question, what do you guys use in imperator? I tried seraphim and it was really strong, even was able to help my team down warmages faster, but come phase 4 I just went splat. How do you guys, like, survive phase 4 with seraphim or do you just take Holy Shield for that one fight? And what (sensing something familiar here?) lvl 75 talent do you use?
    I run Seraphim and you will take alot of damage as the Arcane Remenants melee for arcane so SotR doesnt do anything. Ask for an external or a stun on them. I prefer the former cause stuns mean they dont proc my GC

I first progressed using SancW but ive since swapped to Holy Avenger just cause I like it Neither will prevent the damage you take in that phase though

Quote Originally Posted by hashtags View Post
    share your video please. Actually i didn't die to breath on our 17 attempts except for 1. I was dying to the big add Still boss is too painful.
    I will do, I was uploading it last night but ran out of space on my ssd as it finished rendering :/

- - - Updated - - -

funnly enough the healers had more of an issue dealing with the dot damage then the physical one so I ended up running shitty shield/SW/glyphed DP.

Oh... And we 3 tanked it. Dk and myself on boss druid on add.

RNG on that fight is a fucker though. We had an endless wave like 4/5 times so unless you have a personal teleport to the other side of the room it was a wipe. 106 pulls in the end.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/THpYW7ab8FPNqBdA - logs.

Vid will go up today when I put my kid to sleep for a nap... Joy of wife going back to work and me being off for 3 months looking after my pala in training. The 4 hours sleep every night is not so much of a joy though.
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrcinusDrake View Post
    I had same problems. I couldn't make Seraphim work (maybe I was undergeared, doing him in 650 ilvl on 1st kill), so I just went with Holy Shield and we killed boss on the next attempt after I switched to HS. Could be a coincidence, I don't know.
    I use HA on lvl 75 row just because it's an extra CD when you need it if you run HS.
    Last edited by Lethora; 2015-01-05 at 09:05 AM.

Glyphed Holy Wrath is OP on Imperator. You bring your own low cooldownd aoe stun for the adds. Also make sure you're rolling with -unglyphed- DP, since Imperator is way less threatening that the elementals, and they do pure magic damage. Beyond that, remember that we -do- have Word of Glory. I know its not strong, but you would be surprised how much healing you can output during a Holy Avenger if you're using your holy power on WoG instead of ShotR (thought this will tank your dps on Imperator a bit).