Quote Originally Posted by Blargenshmeh View Post
    A moment of silence for Seraphim and SoT, as well as the fifteen minutes this guy just wasted.

It's a prot discussion thread, man. We're discussing things about prot. Specifically the current changes. It would be incredibly foolish to create a new thread for every little topic.
    Yeah because first and last post on the front page of a subforum should have a 14 hour difference. Makes sense to make everyone read through a bunch of pointless posts to get people's opinions on changes.

Deleted
    Might reroll Warrior. Get a 4 button rotation, ridiculous damage, and one the most reliable AMs in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well. guess im running Holy Shield and SoR for my raid tonight... screw trying to run ES.. I honestly don't think its gonna be fun trying to change seals every X seconds
    "God Gave us a pinky so we can sprint and crouch."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blythe90 View Post
    Yeah because first and last post on the front page of a subforum should have a 14 hour difference. Makes sense to make everyone read through a bunch of pointless posts to get people's opinions on changes.
    The change is happening right now. As in, whilst we type this. It's within the past 30 minutes, we were talking anyway. Makes perfect sense to just continue.

You'll notice the last few pages have all been "FUCK FUCK FUCK" anyway with remarkable consistency so you won't have missed anything.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alihu View Post
    I honestly don't think its gonna be fun trying to change seals every X seconds
    It's not. It's everything that was wrong with Vanilla design; just pointless busy work rather than engaging and interesting decisions.

Deleted
    Seraphim nerf is live on my EU realm

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    The change is happening right now. As in, whilst we type this. It's within the past 30 minutes, we were talking anyway. Makes perfect sense to just continue.

You'll notice the last few pages have all been "FUCK FUCK FUCK" anyway with remarkable consistency so you won't have missed anything.
    I may have missed it. Is SoR still up in the air? Meaning, is that our current go-to until the nerf?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steenkie View Post
    I may have missed it. Is SoR still up in the air? Meaning, is that our current go-to until the nerf?
    Yes. It does approximately 5x the damage of SoT discounting Censure. SoI is still worthless in meaningful content.

The real and depressing irony is that Resolve scaling is so poor that SoI literally gets worse the harder content is, rather than the opposite. SoI has a somewhat meaningful impact on what my healers need to accomplish on Normal Butcher where he tickles me for sub-50k per melee attack.

On Mar'gok, where I'll get casually melee'd for 250k? Yeah, no. You literally can't tell whether I'm in SoI or not at all. It's just a worthless Seal atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    The nerf is here. It's already got us bent over the table and some of us aren't realising what's about to happen to us.

SoR for pathetic damage and SoI for pathetic healing. You choose. You can have Pile of Shite A or Pile of Shite B. Alternatively you can continue with Truth and scream MORE DOTS down mumble. The latter may well be useful.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Blizzard drinking dat "tanks should be tanks!!!" kool-aid.

MAKE THREAT GAMEPLAY AGAIN THEN. Otherwise, don't act fucking surprised when bored as shit tanks resort to playing the DPS game.

The nerf is here. It's already got us bent over the table and some of us aren't realising what's about to happen to us.

SoR for pathetic damage and SoI for pathetic healing. You choose. You can have Pile of Shite A or Pile of Shite B. Alternatively you can continue with Truth and scream MORE DOTS down mumble. The latter may well be useful.
    I'll take Shite Sandwich for 100 Alex.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take Shite Sandwich for 100 Alex.
    My name is actually Alex.

This just got a bit weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    It's not. It's everything that was wrong with Vanilla design; just pointless busy work rather than engaging and interesting decisions.
    It seems to be the order of the day for this expansion though. Sadly.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd go test if it's live on my realm, but my freshly formatted computer is still downloading Stormshield.

Quote Originally Posted by Blythe90 View Post
    Can we stop using this thread and make new threads for specific discussions?

It's really annoying having to comb through all these pages of posts for information, it's not what forums should be like.
    Are you the forum police here to tell us how a forum 'should' work?

It's wrong that forum regs have a discussion about a major change that just happened? You're nothing to this forum, so your opinion on how it should be run means jack shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to go try and big dick in LFR and see if I get dissapointed

Will update post with eventual dissapointment
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It seems to be the order of the day for this expansion though. Sadly.
    Up next: Mounts at 40 and 60 again!

Seal of the Martyr!
    Judgements of the Wise/Light/Justice! (I might actually like that though)

Original Holy Shield

Spiritual Attunement as our source of mana return!

Deleted
    Up next, judging the target with a seal that does nothing except increase your following damage temporarily.

Ohwaitisntthatemps?

Didanyonereallylikesealofcrusader?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trystero View Post
    You're nothing to this forum, so your opinion on how it should be run means jack shit.
    Hmm, this sounds probably a little too rude. Like I understand the slightly snarky remarks but that one might be a tad too aggressive...

Deleted
    Hmm, this sounds probably a little too rude. Like I understand the slightly snarky remarks but that one might be a tad too aggressive...
    FUK U U BELLSNIFF, THIS IS OUTRAGE CENTRAL!

j/k is joke, plsnoban

Deleted
    I mean, walk into a thread with 20 posts total and start demanding people do things your way like you're Putin and you've got nukes backing you up and somebody is going to call you on being a Major League Dumbass sooner or later.