Hello,

Holy Carnage is a newly formed guild looking for active players to start Mythic raiding in WoD.

The group is formed from long time friends who have all played the game together for the better part of ten years. Former heroic raiders, some resubbing after many years are looking to start a casual but progressive guild of our own.

We're aimed at serious progression on a casual 2 day a week raiding schedule (days to be worked out within the guild once formed). It is an 18+ environment for working adults with careers, families, etc who would like to raid but can't commit to more than a day or two a week. We are looking for fun players who can handle a joke and some constructive criticism in an adult manner.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in or would like some additional information feel free to contact any of the guild Co-leaders in game as our website is not up and running yet or leave a message in this post.

Zerordie - bigfudge#1139
Stroodle - stroodle#1659
Yosch - Yosch#1400

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to see you in game!

- - - Updated - - -

Since I may not be on at all time you can reach me at samkimo at gmail.com and I will respond ASAP.