Tired of this shit

Theres daily quests in the lunarfall inn for hcs right? I take those and do them but when I come back to turn them in they are phased away or smthing so I cant turn in my quests. What the fuck?? I have over 6 dungeon quests i cant hand in because of this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by a little Kappa View Post
    Theres daily quests in the lunarfall inn for hcs right? I take those and do them but when I come back to turn them in they are phased away or smthing so I cant turn in my quests. What the fuck?? I have over 6 dungeon quests i cant hand in because of this
    maybe you have a quest in that zone that fases your quest givers.. you need to check. i had the same problems in frostfire

Disbanded all quests in the zone, flew to ashran then TP'd back and nothing changed.

Try going upstairs. Whenever I would come to turn one in if the quest givers in the bottom part of the inn where I would pick them up have rolled over I could always find the one I needed to turn in the quest in one of the upstairs rooms.

10+ Year Old Account
    if that happens, just move the building to another plot and hand them in, should just about carry you over until blizz gets around to fixing it

10+ Year Old Account
    I've found some of them go behind the inn and go to the basement.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.