Molten core a joke?

It already takes 4 years to do it with all the trolls and wipes. Now, Ive gotten close to finishing it 3 times now and I guess the trolls are clicking over everyones name and giving people a vote kick because I ve been kicked everytime. Doing around 5th in dps, not even having the instance tab up. To many trolls, Guess Ill wait to do this. Anyone else having problems with it?

Its a bug, people randomly getting kicked for no reason. Blizzard are working on it.

Finished first time when US servers came up.

Was tedious and stupid but 640 helm is 640 helm.

Better wait a few days till they fix it. MC is gonna be up for some time, until Januray I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Its a bug, people randomly getting kicked for no reason. Blizzard are working on it.
    Oh, thought it was people trolling. Well that sucks, Ive wasted all morning on it.

I actually have yet to do MC at 90. I imagine it would be the same it felt at 60 combined with how LFR seems to function.

It really is unfortunate that people set out to ruin other peoples enjoyment though. The kicking thing is a bug it seems currently, but trolls have done that behavior before, just randomly kicking the top dps and pulling trash etc...

Quote Originally Posted by fnfal View Post
    Finished first time when US servers came up.

Was tedious and stupid but 640 helm is 640 helm.
    Sounds like how it was in vanilla XD

MC was up early on Oceanic. Had so many guild members doing the boss before Rag when they all got kicked. In Shadowmoon Valley, the tears were real after all those different raid groups got kicked.

I completed it earlier no problem, fights were pretty easy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimeir View Post
    I actually have yet to do MC at 90. I imagine it would be the same it felt at 60 combined with how LFR seems to function.

It really is unfortunate that people set out to ruin other peoples enjoyment though. The kicking thing is a bug it seems currently, but trolls have done that behavior before, just randomly kicking the top dps and pulling trash etc...

Sounds like how it was in vanilla XD
    At 100 you mean?