Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Has anyone on EU Horde actually managed to win the new BG yet? Spent the entire day on and off, lost every single game without even getting close to winning. It's like trying to win AV/IoC. If the FoS/title is account/faction wide I'd probably be better off leveling my alliance alt to 100...

I'm so happy they reverted the dungeon loot to personal! Woooo!

I just have one problem, I can't queue for LFR molten core even though I have ilvl 616? I don't even see it, just the wod raids I can't queue for.

Yay for personal loot in randoms.

Good job internet! i'am proud of you

10+ Year Old Account
    We spent 2 hours getting to the last 2 bosses in MC then all 40 of us got booted.

On a positive note: excellent decision on personal loot. My goodness, are they actually listening for once?

Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    I'm so happy they reverted the dungeon loot to personal! Woooo!

I just have one problem, I can't queue for LFR molten core even though I have ilvl 616? I don't even see it, just the wod raids I can't queue for.
    Change zone/log out and in, if it is not working then you probably dont have high enough ilevel

A big thanks and hug to everyone who put their voice on the forums in support of Personal loot. You guys rock!

Deleted
    I'm not gonna do Molten Core for few days, it seems Blizzard are on a roll with terrible releases so I'll wait until they fix their broken content. Looking at how things move the first raid probably wont be on December 3rd too.

+1 for personal loot. It's just the best way to do that level of content.

40 mans should never be a thing again