Thread: MC!!! Lag!

Exclamation MC!!! Lag!

Anyone else having crazy lag problems while in LFR MC like all raiding in mop never dropped below 25-30 and in here im going to 5..other people are lagging in the raid as well. Also world latency is up to 246 and its always around 50. So is this a known probelm?

If you're talking about FPS drops (I think you are), that's not lag, it's simply the fact that there are 40 people firing spells off and your computer likely can't handle it - try adjusting your spell effects downward, or look for any resource-hungry addons like Recount.
    Cantor

9/9 gold MoP CMs | 8/8 WoD Gold CMs | 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare | 6/10 M Nighthold

ya forgot to say that..sry yes fps is going down to 5 , ya i thought it might be just me so i lowered my setting down to low from high just to see and its still the same..and like i said other people in the raid is getting it as well. raiding in mop i never went below 25-30 on any pull

Quote Originally Posted by Rioik View Post
    ya forgot to say that..sry yes fps is going down to 5 , ya i thought it might be just me so i lowered my setting down to low from high just to see and its still the same..and like i said other people in the raid is getting it as well. raiding in mop i never went below 25-30 on any pull
    Its 40 man raiding. It you think this is bad try wildstar 40 man. Thats a bit off-topic, but anyways

I wouldn't worry to much about it. Deal with it as much as possible, I highly doubt we'll see another 40 man raid like this in awhile. Even then, its a one & done deal for most unless you want the pet & enchant transmog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    you can tone down the spell&graphic details especially for the raid groups tho..

If your latency is suddenly spiking, it's likely because the instance server was located in Australia. (Determined by the lead.) We've had this issue in 5 mans as well.