Can you upgrade another persons gear?

Just a quick question. If i were to upgrade a piece of gear would it make that item bop to me? Also can i sell my upgrades and just have the player put there piece of gear into the enchanting slot in the trade menu and upgrade there piece of gear through there?

Deleted
    The upgrade-items are not bound, so you could just sell it to people. You are overthinking things.

If it works anything like "Truesteel reshaper" which rerolls the secondary stats type and amounts, it does not soulbind it to you. I tried it, my crafted BOE chest stayed BOE after I rerolled it 4 times, never did soulbind.

Buuuut... I don't forsee those items going for a lot anytime soon with normal raids coming out in about 10 days, which give 665 items right off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    The upgrade-items are not bound, so you could just sell it to people. You are overthinking things.
    If i equip the new darkmoon trinket and make it bound to myself can My friend with inscription still upgrade the item? or no?

Quote Originally Posted by Sintea View Post
    If i equip the new darkmoon trinket and make it bound to myself can My friend with inscription still upgrade the item? or no?
    Why can't your friend just give you the item and you do the upgrading?

Quote Originally Posted by Sintea View Post
    Your friend can craft the upgrade item, trade it you you, and you apply it like an enchant scroll(rightclick upgrade item, leftclick gear) afaik.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!