Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    From salvage 3 I've got two boe epics so far, an agi/crit trinket and a shield, as mage neither was of use to me so checked AH , none listed, so put them up for stupid price for 70k each thinking someone might get in touch to buy at lower price

They both sold within the hour, was total shocked as most I've ever had in game is like 2k gold lol

As for follower gear. I actually seem to be getting more, well more set Ilvl 615 armor or weapon rather than just increase ilvl

Deleted
    I get about the same amount of follower items and alot of other items from almost every single salvage, so it has been worth it for me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    From salvage 3 I've got two boe epics so far, an agi/crit trinket and a shield, as mage neither was of use to me so checked AH , none listed, so put them up for stupid price for 70k each thinking someone might get in touch to buy at lower price

They both sold within the hour, was total shocked as most I've ever had in game is like 2k gold lol

As for follower gear. I actually seem to be getting more, well more set Ilvl 615 armor or weapon rather than just increase ilvl
    Hate to break it to you, but the trinket is stupid good and worth alot more than that, selling for about 500k on my server. (If it was Lucky Double-Sided Coin, which it sounds like).

Deleted
    It was lucky sided coin, sure I might of got a lot more, but I'm more than content with the 70k for that and 70 for the shield.

salvage yard is the rng building every thing you get from it is a plus, if you want a more reliable building to gear followers up the bunker/war mill is the way to go; granted to make it work properly you need ton of resources and there you need the lumber mill or trading post and eventually the storehouse to pile up more orders.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.