Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    anyone know , is there cooldown to get those high ilvl missions ? or its just luck

Did mine the other day, 45% chance and it passed. Got http://www.wowhead.com/item=113645&bonus=0

Also got the 645 trinket mission and got http://www.wowhead.com/item=114553

My trinkets were awful so now i feel better having something in those slots :P http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Yargz/simple

Deleted
    89% chance, and obviously it missed.
    The situation sucked, I triggered the mission too early. I'm at just 6 epic followers (3 achievements, 2 leveled to epic, 1 procced epic right away when getting it). Waiting for more and hoping for them to get the exact right upgrades would have taken too long and made the mission despawn. So I risked it, and it didn't pay out.
    Last edited by mmoc48c29aaf6e; 2014-11-29 at 05:40 PM.

93% failed, hating everyone who chanced it at fuck all % and succeeded atm ¬¬
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    how the fuck can u have 645 ilvl on all ur followers...

Can you get weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Txiv View Post
    Can you get weapons?
    Not from the Highmaul missions rewarding 655 and above loot, no. But you can get 645 ilvl (possibly warforged + socketed) weapons from 630 follower ilvl quests which are the tier just below Highmaul ones, just got one this week - much easier to 100% too since you only need to counter 4 abilities with 3 followers.

Deleted
    Anyone here thinks that it is worth to delay the raid-mission till you kill a boss in HC-Highmaul?

I have several followers at an itemlevel between 640-644 and do not push the 645 so far because I first want to kill a boss in HC-Highmaul in order to get Mythic loot from my first Raid-mission (as they apparently have a cooldown of 2-3 weeks)
    Do i miss something, or is this a viable strategy?

Deleted
    that's just impossible

I'm doing my missions everyday since 13th november and i just got all my 20 followers 615+

how can u have so much of them 645 i rly wonder

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay me.

Did a mission for a 645 trinket (agi/multistrike), then completed a 96% chance for the 655 box and got http://www.wowhead.com/item=113612&bonus=0 trinket. Followers are on a 100% success mission for 645 shoulders too

All within the space of 24-30 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Karveck View Post
    how the fuck can u have 645 ilvl on all ur followers...
    This... I've done around 600 missions on my Shaman. I got a salvage yard level 2 early, and a level 3 SY early too by using three level 96 alts running missions for Salvage. A friend of mine who has run around 300 missions has 6 645+ followers... (Sigh)

Further, I've done a stupid amount of work orders at my War Mill and the best I got was a 630 black rock weapon upgrade..

I hate this phrase so much but... RNG is RNG.

Note: I have around 38 upgrade tokens/armor/weapon sets on my Paladin, 20 on my Monk and 15 on my priest. If only the sets/tokens were BoA.. (Please Blizz?)

Deleted
    Yes i've got a SY lvl 3 since at least one week, and all i 've got is shit and more shit. And i've got the SY since the 13th

I'm rly mad when i see all ur fucking luck, do we play hearthstone or do we play wow. I'm wondering

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Jeez I only just started getting 630 Ilvl on two of my followers... Despite having salvage and war mill at level 2... Best I got was a 630 trinket and 615 boots...

Ran it with a 73% and won. I got some Plate boots with Crit/Versatility on them. Not great, but I'm not complaining.

Deleted
    It's time for raids to come out.

I'm so pissed about all these stupid ways to get gears...

Guys all of you who have already unlocked the highmaul mission fucked up pretty big...

There is a 2 week cd on the mission and it snapshots your current raid progress and gives you 1 tier above that. Next we everyone will clear heroic or at least normal so if you unlock it next week you get a free mythic item instead of some shitty 655 item.

If you haven't yet unlocked the highmaul raid mission by upgrading two followers to 645+ DON'T do it until you have cleared heroic or normal if you plan to do so in the first week on raids.

Deleted
    Gona run it this evening, don't know waht my chances of success will be, probs around 80% (I'm hoping)

Unfortunate I can't be sure that it'll hang around, I'd like to gear up a different follower or two, but I can'"t risk it despawning while I do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    Guys all of you who have already unlocked the highmaul mission fucked up pretty big...

There is a 2 week cd on the mission and it snapshots your current raid progress and gives you 1 tier above that. Next we everyone will clear heroic or at least normal so if you unlock it next week you get a free mythic item instead of some shitty 655 item.

If you haven't yet unlocked the highmaul raid mission by upgrading two followers to 645+ DON'T do it until you have cleared heroic or normal if you plan to do so in the first week on raids.
    The quest will dissappear if you leave it hanging for too long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post

get rekt luckers

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine's on a 35% chance. Just happened to have like no counters high enough ilvl atm. But I'm hoping I get this 645 armor kit, 93% chance. WTB some weapon upgrades.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    Also, after a little digging around, once you get the mission it's locked.

Cleaning Highmaul on Normal will not change the quality of the cache that you have in your mission log.

At least, as far as I can tell.