Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverence View Post
    how do you figure someone wouldn't put much effort into raiding because they don't use a specific UI? Im so confused
    Unless you know exactly what addons they are using it's hard to tell if they are using all the tools available. I found a warlock last expansion who had horrid dps. He had never used a dot timer once. He just guessed and fired. He had DBM installed but the bars weren't in a place he could see so he ignored them.

These are terrible examples of a raider applying to a high level guild but it shows how different players are. Standardizing on a default UI guaranteeing that everyone sees the same data isn't the worst thing.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Ijoemomma View Post
    I just watched this video. I found two important things here. 1) i need to download Weak Auras 2)What became of the villain from Die Hard
    1. You really do. But you need to invest time to use it to its full potential.
    2. Karl... got hung up. *ba-dum-tch*

:P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Unless you know exactly what addons they are using it's hard to tell if they are using all the tools available. I found a warlock last expansion who had horrid dps. He had never used a dot timer once. He just guessed and fired. He had DBM installed but the bars weren't in a place he could see so he ignored them.

These are terrible examples of a raider applying to a high level guild but it shows how different players are. Standardizing on a default UI guaranteeing that everyone sees the same data isn't the worst thing.
    You didn't answer his question. You cannot tell that someone doesn't put much effort into raiding just because he doesn't use a specific UI. Period. Standardizing on a default UI is btw one of the worst moves you can make as a raid lead.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    I like the elvui stuff