Highmaul Bonus Rolls

Hey, so tomorrow morning morning (or today, depending on where you live) we start going through Highmaul, so I was wondering if anyone's done the math on what bosses to use your bonus rolls on. I main protection so that's obviously what I'm most interested in, but info regarding ret and holy is more than welcome as well.

Aside from that, I wish everyone good luck in your raids going forward!
    Warning - while you were typing 50 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Deleted
    Anything with Bonus Armor + Shield should be your 1st priority. After that just take armor piece with greater ilvl. Can't go much wrong with that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vergilius View Post
    Hey, so tomorrow morning morning (or today, depending on where you live) we start going through Highmaul, so I was wondering if anyone's done the math on what bosses to use your bonus rolls on. I main protection so that's obviously what I'm most interested in, but info regarding ret and holy is more than welcome as well.

Aside from that, I wish everyone good luck in your raids going forward!
    as far as ret and holy go more of the same. weapon + trinkets usually offer the most dps/hps increases. Chest offers the most stats

Deleted
    How do bonus rolls work? I've never raided with such a system.

Read up on WoWWiki, got it. However, are Seal of Tempered Fate already available? I haven't ran into the quests.
    Last edited by mmocfb462d8891; 2014-12-02 at 10:46 AM.

You get one Seal of Tempered Fate per week from a lvl 3 War Mill and there is a follower mission that can grant one. I've gotten 2 now, one from mission and one from War Mill. The seal from War Mill isn't normally an extra seal, you can only get 3/week in total regardless (+ follower missions?), but now that raids haven't been open yet, it has been possible to get them before they can be bought.

Deleted
    N
    Quote Originally Posted by tobberoth View Post
    How do bonus rolls work? I've never raided with such a system.

Read up on WoWWiki, got it. However, are Seal of Tempered Fate already available? I haven't ran into the quests.
    You can get them from missions and level 3 bunker.

Deleted
    Will the quests open tomorrow, or next week? Would be nice to get them before the first raid, if possible.

Edit: Also, if you have 3 seals, can you use them all on the same boss in a row, or is it one bonus roll per boss per week?

Deleted
    You can get three from Ashran quest giver tomorrow but only spend one per boss. However, if you rerun the instance you can use them again on the same boss.

One per boss per week.

So nobody has made like a spreadsheet of good bosses? I know in MoP there were a couple of excel sheets and similar showing which bosses had the highest return on investment so to speak. As in several good items dropping from the same boss, compared to just one (or none, for that matter).
    Warning - while you were typing 50 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Deleted
    my view: definitely use one on twin ogron (trinket and shield). One possibly for tectus for the other trinket. After that its up to you but probably butcher as it drops a 1h and a bunch of other useable loot.