Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    A lot of Jainas are running into melee to fire off full combos with CoC. And getting murdered.

The ones which do it right - hanging well back and nuking with Elemental, Blizzard and Ice Lance-buffed FB - are pumping out ridiculous damage while being nigh-untouchable.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    A lot of Jainas are running into melee to fire off full combos with CoC. And getting murdered.

The ones which do it right - hanging well back and nuking with Elemental, Blizzard and Ice Lance-buffed FB - are pumping out ridiculous damage while being nigh-untouchable.
    I honestly run RoF, it is very strong in teams fights, game changing.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I honestly run RoF, it is very strong in teams fights, game changing.
    Sort of depends on your team makeup (and theirs) - if you're CC heavy already OR they have a lot of dash/blink escapes/gapclosers OR if your team needs you to dish out the hurt instead of locking down then Ele is going to be primo. It's as big a gamechanger as a Zeebo ult especially once you hit 20, because you do sooooooo much damage that the whole team just melts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either I'm doing something wrong as Valla or Jaina hits like a truck...
    Last edited by Time Sage; 2014-12-08 at 06:18 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    Either I'm doing something wrong as Valla or Jaina hits like a truck...
    Probably both?

I am kinda glad with the promote nerf. It was not fun to use anyways, now I can go to my pre-promote build on Abathur. I have almost every hero to level 5(again), I am only missing Sonya(level 3), Tychus(4), and Diablo(4). I would like to gladly say I can now pick up any hero and be able to play them pretty well.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    The abathur nerfs were pretty severe. He got hit by a few too many nerds. Blizzard have mentioned reworking him to also give him a second ult, I just hope they keep his playstyle similar as it's a nice unique style at the minute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Probably both?
    The one time I've played against her so far, one time she appeared and one shot me with one move before I had a chance to even realize she was there.

Interesting that they used the Non-crazy Jaina
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
    Interesting that they used the Non-crazy Jaina
    more recognizable and in line with the RTS genre from which this kind of game spin-offed from, I suppose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    The one time I've played against her so far, one time she appeared and one shot me with one move before I had a chance to even realize she was there.
    Were you a Murky?

Because she literally cannot do that. The idea of her spells is that they are weak on their own but ramp up in strength with Chill combos. Against anyone that isn't super-duper WTF squishy she needs to get you chilled with Blizzard then start poking you down with Frostbolts (2sec CD on those once talented).

So yeah. You're doing it wrong or you're talking out your ass. Take your pick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Were you a Murky?

Because she literally cannot do that. The idea of her spells is that they are weak on their own but ramp up in strength with Chill combos. Against anyone that isn't super-duper WTF squishy she needs to get you chilled with Blizzard then start poking you down with Frostbolts (2sec CD on those once talented).

So yeah. You're doing it wrong or you're talking out your ass. Take your pick.
    Odds are Jaina threw everything she had at him, maybe with upgraded Elemental out, and he did not notice that there were six spells there, not one. That much is most certainly enough to wipe any non-tank out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikita View Post
    The abathur nerfs were pretty severe. He got hit by a few too many nerds. Blizzard have mentioned reworking him to also give him a second ult, I just hope they keep his playstyle similar as it's a nice unique style at the minute.
    He seemed fine to me? I mean nest and promote was a nerf, but he also got a slow buff. The Evolution change was more of a bug change, it was not intended to work that way. Honestly I like the changes, I can play Abby my way now, much funner.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, Jaina reminds me of Zagara without the siege abilities, But she is stronger at killing other heroes. She does not even top on damage usually, but when she does damage it is all productive.