Deleted

holinka is now ghostcrawler v2

thanks holinka for making shitty broken ashran mandatory for 200 cp bonus, ashran fucking sucks and healers are OP as fuck atm thanks for destroying s1 of warlords holinka aka holinkrawler

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaw View Post
    thanks holinka for making shitty broken ashran mandatory for 200 cp bonus, ashran fucking sucks and healers are OP as fuck atm thanks for destroying s1 of warlords holinka aka holinkrawler
    Excellent, well-written, well-thought non-biased post.
    Although it does seem like you may have issues.

healers op?!?! lol what.

of course hes ghostcrawler 2.0. The only way he couldn't be GC 2.0 is if the myth that 1 person held dominion and dictated what the rest of the team does was true

but to be fair, he is horribly incompetent or has literal zero say in the game and there just to be a twitter cheerleader.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    healers op?!?! lol what.
    Well, disc arguably are since they actually can somewhat deal with the melee madness currently going around but then I guess he's a ret that can't even kill a mistweaver monk with all CD's popped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holinkrawler. Actually best name ever.

I honestly doubt Holinka has any say in shit like that and if he does it just shows how little experience he actually has or how little he actually listens to the PvP community. But I think that this was more of a thing that somebody higher up forced into the game otherwise Ashran would be dead after everyone got their honor gear which shows how little effort blizzard actually puts into trying to keep content relevant in a fun way as well as how apparently everything in the game needs to affect serious play.

What they should have done with Ashran is that they should've made artifact fragments actually feel worth a damn. Right now you need to farm PvE mobs to actively gain them while preventing PvP combat at all costs because you'll lose them in less than 10 minutes. Broken bones were a good concept, but you only need to do a day worth of Ashran and you'll be set for 2 months worth of broken bones.

Also the fact that you need Ashran reputation to get certain PvP gear seems extremely stupid.

Deleted
    Ironically that was probably part of his job description. Take flak for not-your-decisions, collect money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    Ironically that was probably part of his job description. Take flak for not-your-decisions, collect money.
    I'd take his job any day, working at customs I've noticed being able to not give a shit about what others think or say about/against you is the greatest talent I have...it's a skill that many people who come in contact with tax payers (retail, callcenter, and shitloads of others ofc) could only wish for.

I'd be a great Ghostcrawler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you do anything but whine? Most of your posts here seem to be like this, just pure whining with nothing constructive or useful at all.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Well, disc arguably are since they actually can somewhat deal with the melee madness currently going around but then I guess he's a ret that can't even kill a mistweaver monk with all CD's popped.
    no i play a warrior and they are in a very bad state atm comparable to s5

Deleted
    no i play a warrior and they are in a very bad state atm comparable to s5
    Hell no, s5 was pure torture, Warriors might be weak, but its nowhere near s5 bad.

Thumbs down

learn how to speak.

Difference between GC and Holinka being that the latter actual does screw up hard enough and then acts smug over his own failure for him to deserve the hate.

remember the first season of mop? or cata? they werent balanced at all. im pretty sure mid season will be dif since healers got nerfed already in pvp during last hot fix.

As I mentioned in another thread, the 200 Conquest from Ashran will only make gearing faster by 1 week, and really having a full set week 12 or a full set week 11 isn't a very big difference.

Healers are far from gods, even Disc will die to melee cleaves if they aren't terrible, especially in 3s. Ret/DK/Disc will destroy a Disc priest, 6 sec stun, 3 sec stun, 5 sec silence, you're dead unless you're a Dwarf almost guaranteed, even through pain supp, and since DKs can break 10 CCs and Rets only get CC'd for like 3 seconds during Wings, your team can't even peel for you.

This season really isn't all that bad though. Yes, Rets, Ferals, DKs and Hunters are kind of absurd, but all 5 healers are viable, though MW does need some love, and all DPS classes are viable aside from Shamans. If they buff Enh/Ele and nerf Rets it will actually be a pretty varied and fun season.

Deleted
    He's even more out against Warriors than GC was. "Fix heroic leap but make it irrelevant for relevant content."

GC still works for blizz in silence and is working with them under another name. He gives all his decisions to holinka who then implements said ideas. Pulls 2 huge paychecks with LoL and WoW.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    GC still works for blizz in silence and is working with them under another name. He gives all his decisions to holinka who then implements said ideas. Pulls 2 huge paychecks with LoL and WoW.
    And if you take the W from World of Warcraft, Put the flat line from the L from League of Legends above the V and you get a triangle, flip it upside down and ILLUMINATI.

Closing this thread anyway as there is no actual conversation or discussion taking place.