Proving Grounds: Tank Gold

Trying to get this for the feat of strength and to finish off proving grounds.

As Disc I keep failing this around wave 8 when there's two of the enrage guys up. I can deal with the first enrager without popping any cds. As soon as the 2nd and 3rd comes i eventually run out of mana and cds before they're dead.

Anyone managed this as Holy/Disc yet in WoD?

Deleted
    I have managed to get to 9/10 in gold (Disc). After much practice you get past the mana issues. What I am stuck at now is just not being able to heal the damage the NPC is taking (As in he just gets 1 shot). In wave 9 you get two large enraging mobs, and there is usually one left up from the last wave as your DPS is not enough to kill them fast. I think the only way to solve this is to literally not use any of your cool downs in previous rounds, saving them all for 9 and 10.

I am experimenting with different specs/glyphs atm try to get past this.

So i've spent another couple hours on this today and managed to get to half way through round 10/10. What i've been doing is being as efficient as possible with archangel (use it at 5 stacks as soon as it's up) and using power infusion on cooldown only - saving Barrier and PS for the end of 9 and start of 10.

A small trick i've found that massively reduces damage is to mind control the flamecallers as soon as they've finished their initial AoE and stand them in a pool of fire, release control and throw a silence on them. They then die very fast, just make sure to dispel the HoT if they picked it up.

With all that i can end up on round 10 with 70k~ mana but still get destroyed by multiple big dudes and little dudes at the same time. Soon as PS and Barrier wear off it's over.

All but the massive guys are mind controlable but they do very little damage and keeping them in mind control just means they're alive longer. There must be another trick to using it other than for repositioning - maybe staying with the flamecaller and spamming pyroblast after using spirit shell?