Question Entry level tanking gear for fresh level 100 blood DK?

What's up everyone so i'm thinking about tanking for my guild and im starting off slow. I want to start tanking maybe a some heroic 5 mans and im wondering is there a starter tanking set i can craft or can i tank in my pvp or pve dps gear? I cant seem to find anything about tanking stats for WoD.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bonus armor>Str>Mastery=MS>Versa>Haste>Crit

Mastery is better for survival and multistrike procs are nice to fill the gap in downtime with blood dk's rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by ebah View Post
    Bonus armor>Str>Mastery=MS>Versa>Haste>Crit

Mastery is better for survival and multistrike procs are nice to fill the gap in downtime with blood dk's rotation.
    is there an entry level tanking set i can buy or craft for my dk dude?

Deleted
    Questing in Nagrand gives some nice gear t start heroic 5mans with, but if you already have those quests done, your dps gear in normals may do good enough. If your dps spec is better, maybe you can set your loot spec to blood and run normals/heroics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    is there an entry level tanking set i can buy or craft for my dk dude?
    Not really, most classes pretty much start off with craps at 100, the best way to gear is to have a Dwarven Bunker/ War mill and hope that the quests you complete will give you rare or epic upgraded quest rewards (especially from nagrand, I wouldn't reccommend doing quests there until you are 100 for this reason alone.)

other than that, regular Skyreach runs and any PvP gear you can grab are your best shot at anything to get you into heroics.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Not really, most classes pretty much start off with craps at 100, the best way to gear is to have a Dwarven Bunker/ War mill and hope that the quests you complete will give you rare or epic upgraded quest rewards (especially from nagrand, I wouldn't reccommend doing quests there until you are 100 for this reason alone.)
    You can put down the war mill as soon as your garrison is lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."