Enhancement Shaman (PVP)

Shattered Bleed is doing more damage than Stormstrike and Lava lash..... Seems legit, gotta love that balance!

Deleted
    As intended from what i read on Q&A from a few days ago. We should "utility" our opponent to the ground!

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    PvP 2-piece set bonus for Enhancement Shaman now reduces the duration of all incoming crowd control effects by 25% (down from 50%).
    Alright, now i'm officially lost faith.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Alright, now i'm officially lost faith.
    This is the same nerf Retry got, so i think it is accross the board, not just us. Either way, even before this in RBGs you are always CC'd in major fights, so it wont make any difference at all.

I don't like the mechanic. Aside from utility skills we are useless in high end PvP. Our damage sucks hard, we cannot cause enough pressure to even bother any healer out there. Even if you go heavy on burst with Elemental mastery, ascendance and everything you got while using you MS procs for LB, any healer can keep your target at 90-100% while self healing or peeling at the same time.

None of our skills does major impact, you have to be all the time both hands on the keyboard to use every single skill in your arsenal to make any difference, but we hardly have the time to do it.
    I think they have to place more utility skills off gcd, thus providing us with some breathing space to do some damage. Otherwise its mostly purge, FS, WS, Grounding, Windwalk, etc. We always need to make choices whether to do some damage(and so much at that) or utility.
    Most of the other classes dont have to make such choices.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its not the fact that it was nerfed, it was stupidly op, specially with the Glyph. It just Blizzard doesn't even try to do anything for enhance to be viable on a decent level. We have no good CC, no good pressure/burst and terrible mobility. It just feels so waste of time even playing the spec when some others can jump trough the entire arena, be completly immune to slowing or just have insane amount of defensive CDs.

And we have soooo many mandatory Glyphs yet only 3 slots. It is just dissapointing.
    Time is on our side

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensword View Post
    Yeah it is pretty sad although Omanley has been saying on the MMO-C Shaman forums for the last 6 months that Enhancement PVP will be awful in WoD and damn how right he was :-(
    I remember everyone raging at him BETA IS BETA OMGWTF as he was stating the obvious and suggested changes for this nonsense.
    Well, Shaman still feels in Beta.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithgroth View Post
    I remember everyone raging at him BETA IS BETA OMGWTF as he was stating the obvious and suggested changes for this nonsense.
    Well, Shaman still feels in Beta.
    Well, definitely not everyone was raging at him ^^
    Time is on our side